Vitor Belfort has fought in the UFC for over 20 years

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This will go down as one of the most unbreakable records in ufc history. To stay near the top for that long is very impressive and I don't see anyone being able to do it ever again.

Vitor was in the elite organization throughout his whole career. When UFC was the best early, he was there, then Pride took over, he was there...once the UFC took over again...he was in the UFC again.

Even his little affliction run in between he beat the #1 ranked Middleweight in the world on that card(yes, many still had Lindland #1 at Middleweight at the time)

FYI Idc abt steroids because they're all on it...some are just better at getting away with it.

A lot of fighters on steroids that haven't lasted even half as long. It's pretty remarkable regardless.

Not really

He's bounced around between various promotions

An impressive number, even considering how he managed to do it.

Hendo came damn close to 20 as well.

were there a fighters union, he'd be eligible for a penchant

Even with the chemical help, not too many guys have that kind of longevity.

One of the OGs for sure. Sucks that he can't take TRT and kick the shit out of people anymore.

That's legendary for sure.

Dang he's been fighting since I was still in middle school.

Time flies and whatnot.

The kids of the asses he whooped back then are coming to whoop his ass now.

The kids of the asses he whooped back then are coming to whoop his ass now.
They can try
f2v4n6.gif

TRT is a hell of a thing

How is his body able to last that long i don't know. Even with all the PEDs it's impressive

He's like The Mountain in Game of Thrones, but instead of being kept alive via some sort of alchemy magic, he's being kept alive by pure steroids.

Back