Megan Anderson and Laura Sanko Give Their (Aussie & Fancy) Breakdown of UFC Fight Night 118 Gdansk

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aussie & Fancy Breakdown
Published on Oct 19, 2017

"We breakdown the UFC Gdansk main card ahead of Saturday night. We talk the women fighting, Laura's fangirling on Cerrone and much more!"

Would Bang Both, for Days.

iaFYUWf.jpg

DBSB1O-V0AAV9-B.jpg

Cp-1ciOWEAEavYU.jpg

c88f0df8079818ff0ccd972227e3a872.jpg

lV4Wg2F.jpg

20130104065751_02_Laura_Sanko.JPG

About ready for this Megan to stop talking and start fighting. What is she doing?

Anderson looks hotter in pictures,has a manly face in this video.

Also the G isn't silent

I would make sex on both of them. At the same time or each one separately, I would prefer separate sessions though to maximize the total sexing time.

Also the G isn't silent

Are you sure? One of the commentators on MMA Vivisection also claimed that the G is silent, and that Gdansk is pronounced somewhat like Dansik. Indeed, it used to be spelled Danzig in English when I was younger.

Are you sure? One of the commentators on MMA Vivisection also claimed that the G is silent, and that Gdansk is pronounced somewhat like Dansik. Indeed, it used to be spelled Danzig in English when I was younger.

It isn't in any way silent in Polish, I'm obviously very sure.

This consonant cluster just wasn't and isn't really pronounceable for Germanic people, so town's name went Gdańsk - Dansk - Dansic - Danzig for them, straight away in Medieval period.

Maybe Muricans just make things up to suit themselves,the rest of the English speaking world,the G is not silent.

Megan still running from Cyborg and trying to make money from her borderline tranny looks and mediocre mic skills. Cyborg looks like a masculine tranny herself but at least she gets in the cage and fights. Megan is just using virgin MMA fans that worship her as a way of making money. Poor bastards.

Also of note, Megan Anderson claims that she got an email claiming former Invicta FC strawweight champion Livia Renata Souza is being picked up by the UFC.

Man, fuck! This just hit me. Does anyone find a resemblance between Megan and Tim Kennedy? Because I do<{Joewithit}>Still would Megan anyway<Fedor23>

Back