Tainted Supplement Lawsuit

GSP1978

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time it's actually happened. Romero and other fighters have threatened, but none have followed through until Lyman Good.

I respect him for putting his money where his mouth is.

Attached is the complaint from the Supreme Court of NY (which is actuallly their lowest court, not a court of final appeals)

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fb...cumentId=BUjsv3d0oJu/piXFaVdkbA==&system=prod

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10...nted-products-caused-positive-usada-drug-test

Its about time one of these athletes at least put in the work to make the pretense of shock at failing a test look more reasonable.....

This is just another reason to get rid of USADA.....if these companies can mislabel products, whats to stop them from closing shop and reopening under a different name witht the same practices....

Its about time one of these athletes at least put in the work to make the pretense of shock at failing a test look more reasonable.....

This is just another reason to get rid of USADA.....if these companies can mislabel products, whats to stop them from closing shop and reopening under a different name witht the same practices....

Funny enough, that's EXACTLY what a lot of the disgraced supplement companies do lol

Actually, this is why USADA is so important. It appears Lyman Good is innocent, and USADA will help clear his name.

And if they re-open with a different name and the same practices...well by your logic we shouldn't try to stop terrorists because we can't stop all terrorists. But actually we should do our best to fight dishonest supplement companies.

Actually, this is why USADA is so important. It appears Lyman Good is innocent, and USADA will help clear his name.

And if they re-open with a different name and the same practices...well by your logic we shouldn't try to stop terrorists because we can't stop all terrorists. But actually we should do our best to fight dishonest supplement companies.
terrorist is a loaded term....usually just defines someone with a differing political view and less money....

by any objective definition, any powerful nation is a terror state and a state sponsor of terrorism.....

fighting 'terrorism' is stupid, and should stop....the definition is so arbitrary its meaningless....diplomatic issues should be handled with more class and finesse than 10 year old name-calling...

I wish my whey would get tainted with steroids. I'm on a bit of a deadlift plateau.

1.purchase tainted supp
2. Shatter plateau
3.sue company
4.profit

how about not taking supplements ? they dont do anything and if they do it means they are tainted

how about not taking supplements ? they dont do anything and if they do it means they are tainted

I think the point is a fighter shouldn't have to be afraid of something like a simple whey protein shake.

Back