Brian Ortega

OneManOrgy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
12-0 going into his fight against Cub Swanson, undefeated, young, up and coming guy with a great future ahead of him. How come not a lot of talk about this guy or hype? He's very humble, well spoken and loves submitting people. Any fans?

Huge fan.

One of the few honest fighters out there, if y'all know what I'm talking about.

T-City is a fockin Bawse.

Love his style of fighting.

How come not a lot of talk about this guy or hype?

giphy.gif

I like him alot.

But his record is deceiving, simply because he's been losing a few fights clearly, until a miracle finish in the 3rd round.

Not saying he doesn't have alot of talent though.

He beats everyone but holloway. I don't know why he's underreped. Good looking well rounded well spoken.

Maybe because his last name is ortega instead of McGregor.. just sayin

This fight against Cub is a good litmus test.

Didn't this guy puss hot?

He beats everyone but holloway. I don't know why he's underreped. Good looking well rounded well spoken.

If Ortega didn't get that miracle 3rd Round KO against Guida, he loses that fight.

King of comebacks and super exciting fighter. Main reason why i'm not as sold on him title wise is that he's typically losing his fights until a last minute comeback. Well that and the fact that he's a cheater.

You think he beats Edgar, Aldo, Choi, or even Mendes? They are all really tough fights for somebody like Ortega that doesn't have very good takedowns.

Or maybe cause this kid isn't a loudmouth?

It's a great story and he manned up about the peds. I'm a fan. Thanks ts.

Honestly I lost interest in him after he popped for steroids

Back