T Ferg now a blackbelt!

Robert Baratheon

Protector of the Realm.
@Blue
Reaction score
Edgey has now given Ferg his black belt.

now ferg is a legit blackbelt, conor is a dead man walking.

Have a nice day.

Well I'm a Black Belt in Origami, so bite me.

giphy.gif

Win a UFC fight and get a belt promotion or was Ferguson already black belt level while actually being a brown belt?

Win a UFC fight and get a belt promotion or was Ferguson already black belt level while actually being a brown belt?

Most legit BJJ instructors will require you, as a brown belt, to demonstrate your skills live in competition whether that's in a mixed martial arts contest or grappling comp to promote. I would assume he was a "black belt level" beforehand but considering the way he finished the fight, Eddie Bravo thought it proper to award him his black belt.

Didn’t Couture get a belt in-cage for beating Toney?

Black belt doesn't guarantee victory against Conor.

Is Conor some fish out of water on the ground hell no, especially not in MMA where strikes are allowed.

I'll never understand how someone as famous as Conor doesn't seek different teachers. He can go to southern cali and probably find some bjj guy better than Kavanagh. Shouldnt he be further along by now?

I thought he already was a black belt.

Hopefully there's some panic wrestling going on.

Is Conor some fish out of water on the ground hell no, especially not in MMA where strikes are allowed.
Earning a 10th planet black through the ufc is as legit as it gets.

He is going to get that first dan on conor.

Tony will wreck McGregor on the ground...

Back