Khabib's Mind is Always on Food

Kneepocalypse

This is your god now.
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/10...bib-nurmagomedov-ufc-219-lightweight-mma-news

'After being on the receiving end of ground-and-pound attacks towards the end of the first round, Tony Ferguson emerged victorious against Kevin Lee to win the interim lightweight title at UFC 216. But as he observed from the sidelines, Khabib Nurmagomedov was not impressed.

“I think [Ferguson] won because Kevin Lee was fighting with him like chicken,”
Nurmagomedov said on Monday’s MMA Hour episode (via MMA Fighting). “That’s why he won. Lee] talked too much. He was not focused on the fight; he was focused on, I think, promoting the fight.

“When the fight was beginning, first round, [Lee] beat [Ferguson], and second round, [Lee] stayed with him in his distance, he ate a lot of jabs, and third round, he gave up, because he doesn’t have conditioning. That’s why.”

Kevin may fight like a chicken but Khabib be eating all the chickens. #makeweightfirst

At least Kevin actually made it to the cage and fought Tony.

Let me tell you all, how many fucks I give about Khabib being impressed.

Zero.

Zero fucks given.

Perhaps he should get his own shit together and try to impress us, and we might even support him. At the rate he's going, he'll get a title shot somewhere between 2019 and never.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/10...bib-nurmagomedov-ufc-219-lightweight-mma-news

'After being on the receiving end of ground-and-pound attacks towards the end of the first round, Tony Ferguson emerged victorious against Kevin Lee to win the interim lightweight title at UFC 216. But as he observed from the sidelines, Khabib Nurmagomedov was not impressed.

“I think [Ferguson] won because Kevin Lee was fighting with him like chicken,”
Nurmagomedov said on Monday’s MMA Hour episode (via MMA Fighting). “That’s why he won. Lee] talked too much. He was not focused on the fight; he was focused on, I think, promoting the fight.

“When the fight was beginning, first round, [Lee] beat [Ferguson], and second round, [Lee] stayed with him in his distance, he ate a lot of jabs, and third round, he gave up, because he doesn’t have conditioning. That’s why.”

Kevin may fight like a chicken but Khabib be eating all the chickens. #makeweightfirst
<LikeReally5>

Have you ever trained and dieted like these guys do? I would be thinking about food 24/7. Dreaming about it too. lol But in this case I think it's the only offensive thing in English that Khabib can remember, everybody is a chicken lmao

Last edited:
"Fight like a chicken."

"Ate a lot of jabs."

"Beginning of year, he tap like chicken..."

"I want a fight with your chicken!"

"Russian style. Tiramisu before dinner."

This is number one bullshit

Last edited:
I've rarely seen a fighter kill his momentum more thoroughly then Khabib has. But as BS as his weight cutting fiasco was we all know he's one win away from being talked up as Lightweight Russian Grapple Jesus again.

If Khabib keeps talking like this and then loses, he’ll have to eat crow. Or humble pie.

Back