Robbie Lawler, Rafael dos Anjos forced to interview side-by-side

They look like they sitting in the principals office waiting for their mom to come. And this thread has already been done

WME trying to stir storylines by making fighters interview side by side. Fukk them

Lol.

Why even bother interviewing these two. Neither ever talks trash or anything. Boring and awkward.

Robbie fucking hates interviews it's funny

"yeah I don't really care about the belt but it makes my team happy". lol

Maybe he didn't like being champ because it means more media obligations

It's like that scene in that baseball movie where the veteran player tells the young guy all the ready-made sentences for the press.

I'm confident in my skills. It's all about putting on a good show for the fans. Great opportunity. X is a tough fighter. Sometimes things don't go the way we want to, we just need to keep our head high, put in the work. I want to prove myself. It's all in the UFC's hands. Don't give up on your dreams. I have a great team behind me. Overcoming adversity. Praise Jesus.

I cant tell who is more awkward, the fighters or the interviewer lol.

Damn... do WME really think people wanna see that shit?

Rather bring back the old format of the press conferences. That seemed genuine, at least.

Robbie lawler is always awkward in interviews, no matter whos sitting beside him

Boy, that was heated. Way more pumped for this fight now.

But in seriousness should be great fight. Bittersweet because I'm a fan of both

These questions tho..best win? worst loss? STFU you pencil neck dweeb

Also, RDA's head looks to be still growing

These questions tho..best win? worst loss? STFU you pencil neck dweeb

Also, RDA's head looks to be still growing
Yeah I was going to tell RDA a joke that would make his head grow. He already heard it. Several times.

giphy.gif

You can barely get Robbie to do an interview by himself the day before the fight, much less right next to his opponent months out.

Between Eddie and Ferg beating him up 5 rounds I think RDA is sounding touched with the CTE. Soundnt be fighting

Back