Facts Conor haters like to ignore.

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
1. Conor was booked to fight RDA months after KOing Aldo. He would have beat RDA and won the second title all within 6 months and defended both. But no one gives RDA shit for pulling out. Conor didn't want to cancel the event for the fans, so fought Nate diaz on 11 days notice. RDA is the one who fucked up the FW and LW divisions.

2. Conor has 1 loss in his UFC career. 1 loss and he gets shitted on daily by haters. Also avenged that only loss. GSP lost, Anderson lost, Aldo lost, etc etc.

3. Cage warriors FW and LW champion. UFC FW and LW champion. Also won the UFC interim FW belt aswell. Fastest title finish in UFC history. Most consecutive performance of the night bonuses. Most KOs in UFC FW history. ESPN 2015 and 2016 fighter of the year.

4. Highest PPV draw in UFC history, having headlined 4 out of the 6 highest PPV events.

But wait. Conors a bum I forget.

1. Conor was booked to fight RDA months after KOing Aldo. He would have beat RDA and won the second title all within 6 months and defended both. But no one gives RDA shit for pulling out. Conor didn't want to cancel the event for the fans, so fought Nate diaz on 11 days notice. RDA is the one who fucked up the FW and LW divisions.

"He would have beat RDA" is a fact ?

Just asking, not a Conor hater btw.

2. Conor has 1 loss in his UFC career. 1 loss and he gets shitted on daily by haters. Also avenged that only loss. GSP lost, Anderson lost, Aldo lost, etc etc.

3. Cage warriors FW and LW champion. UFC FW and LW champion. Also won the UFC interim FW belt aswell. Fastest title finish in UFC history. Most consecutive performance of the night bonuses. Most KOs in UFC FW history. ESPN 2015 and 2016 fighter of the year.

4. Highest PPV draw in UFC history, having headlined 4 out of the 6 highest PPV events.

Saying he would have beaten RDA is an opinion not a fact. Its hard to take a post serious when you call it FACTS haters ignor when your opening "fact" is opinion based.

Saying he would have beaten RDA is an opinion not a fact. Its hard to take a post serious when you call it FACTS haters ignor when your opening "fact" is opinion based.
The first 2 angry haters nit picking. The fact was that RDA pulled out and ruined the flow of the FW and LW divisions. The stuff after that is me just going further into that. Either Conor beat RDA and defended the belt, or lost to RDA and RDA would have later lost to Eddie anyway. Either way RDA pulling out fucked the whole thing up.

A Conor impersonator broke RDA’s foot. Conor has definitely gotten to RDA, Bob and Donald so there is a very good chance he would do the same thing as Eddie to RDA.

tenor.gif

The first 2 angry haters nit picking. The fact was that RDA pulled out and ruined the flow of the FW and LW divisions. The stuff after that is me just going further into that. Either Conor beat RDA and defended the belt, or lost to RDA and RDA would have later lost to Eddie anyway. Either way RDA pulling out fucked the whole thing up.

You're the one sounding angry actually, chill down son.

If he's so amazing he should defend the belt and one of the defenses should be Mendes when Mendes comes back and has a full camp.

He would have beat RDA is a fact? Here's a fact, you're a fucking moron just like the rest of mcnuggest fans who believed he would ko Floyd with his touch of death

OP doesn't know the meaning of the word, "fact".

The funniest thing the haters are saying now is that "the left hand is overrated"

So because he didn't KO Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match then the left hand is overrated?

The left hand that KO'd Mendes, Aldo, Poirier, Alvarez, etc and even in the fights that he didn't finish, the left hand played a huge part of him winning, is overrated?

They're not nit picking, they're stating facts. Conor defeating RDA, defending both belts, and RDA being the one that held up divisions, are not facts. In fact, 2nd opinion in the above list has no supporting evidence and the 3rd one is factually incorrect.

Why don't you answer the question I asked you a few days ago. If Conor fights Nate for the belt with an interim champ on a 10 fight winning streak waiting and calling him out is that a valid title defense in your opinion?

1. Conor was booked to fight RDA months after KOing Aldo. He would have beat RDA and won the second title all within 6 months and defended both. But no one gives RDA shit for pulling out. Conor didn't want to cancel the event for the fans, so fought Nate diaz on 11 days notice. RDA is the one who fucked up the FW and LW divisions. Fought against Cabo Nate and lost

2. Conor has 1 loss in his UFC career. 1 loss and he gets shitted on daily by haters. Also avenged that only loss. GSP lost, Anderson lost, Aldo lost, etc etc. GSP avenged his losses against Hughes and Serra. In more decisive manner.

3. Cage warriors FW and LW champion. UFC FW and LW champion. Also won the UFC interim FW belt aswell. Fastest title finish in UFC history. Most consecutive performance of the night bonuses. Most KOs in UFC FW history. ESPN 2015 and 2016 fighter of the year. Give him that did smoke Aldo in seconds and toyed with Alvarez

4. Highest PPV draw in UFC history, having headlined 4 out of the 6 highest PPV events. True but this doesnt him make him one of the greats but he is entertaining as fuck.

Haters don't think he is bum they just think he overhyped

Why don't you answer the question I asked you a few days ago. If Conor fights Nate for the belt with an interim champ on a 10 fight winning streak waiting and calling him out is that a valid title defense in your opinion?
First off who the fuck are you? Second I have never even seen you before so how exactly did you ask me this random thing a few days ago? And my stance on that subject is pretty known. If Conor doesn't fight toney he should be forced to vacate.

Back