(video) Karolina Kowalkiewicz on Jodie Esquibel "I am a better fighter than her"

WarKK!

Love KK. Dat camel toe...^^^^

she is fighting a bum, i hope she is, then again this is wmma

esquibel and kowalkiewicz essentially fight the same way, the diff is one is bigger longer stronger and better in the clinch....

jodie is very experienced and has better hands..might even be the smarter fighter; but she isnt at her best at this weight class, she isnt a top end athlete and she isn't great def fighter or wrestler

Although I think she'll get the victory, I feel that she doesn't have a "killer instinct " or a certain toughness to become champ. At one point when she fought JJ it seemed there were some good hard strikes that rocked JJ or pushed her back with tremendous force but then she took her foot off the gas.

Vicious and intelligent trash talk as usual from Karolina. We have the new Conor McGregor right here folks. With lines like, "I may not be the best [45 second pause] but I can beat the best", it's hard to not get hyped for her fights

I like KKK a lot but her biggest strength is her thoroughness, I don't find her necessary great at anything but she have a big heart, this will likely be a competitive 29-28 for KK

Back