Why am I not surprised Cowboy's avoiding bad blood with Till

aali14

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Laughing and shaking his hands at the face off despite Till talking smack about Cowboy in interviews, Cerrone knows he chokes when his opponents despise / trash talks him, especially after his last fight.

I thought he was supposed to be a badass who wanted to teach a class on "how to be a real man"

First non PPV main event fight I've been excited for in a long, long time.

I thought he was supposed to be a badass who wanted to teach a class on "how to be a real man"
cowboy has always seemed like he's trying too hard to be macho, but that's just pathetic

im sure the UFC calls him daily asking him to be mean on twitter

You know he laughs and shakes hands with like 99.9% of his opponents right?

First non PPV main event fight I've been excited for in a long, long time.
Really? I thought I was the only one who saw this as can't miss MMA. People don't like Till, or they think cowboy will just run through him.

Whenever Cowboy gets emotionally invested he usually gets spanked.

The only time I think he got emotionally invested and won was Myles Jury.

Yeah, I have no data to back it up, but when Cerrone seems loose/aloof about his opponent he usually does well. When he starts talking trash and really caring it seems like he puts too much pressure on himself and he screws up. It is different for every fighter.

Gave up rooting for Cowboy. He's world class against lesser opponents but crumbles against higher ranked opponents.

I hope Till KTFO outta him

Gave up rooting for Cowboy. He's world class against lesser opponents but crumbles against higher ranked opponents.

That's a dumb reason to want someone to get ko'd.

Also a lot of people thought he beat Lawler in his last fight. He also didn't "crumble" when Lawler swarmed him in the first round.

Laughing and shaking his hands at the face off despite Till talking smack about Cowboy in interviews, Cerrone knows he chokes when his opponents despise / trash talks him, especially after his last fight.

Cowboy would kill you and your best friend with his bare hands and there's nothing you could do about it. Is that not badass to you?

It is what it is. It's weird how some of these guys act like total asshats in the pre fight buildup. Cowboy just likes to keep it light nothing wrong with that.

What made you think this was a good thread to post?

One of the stupidest threads I've ever seen, and all I make are threads about a half-asian mom in her underwear.

Damn Cowboy take your girl? What's a fighter gotta do to stay in your good graces? You're a bandwagoner aren't you?

Matt Brown said the exact same things you are saying and it might be true, it might not be. All that matters is that Matt woke up asking what happened.

Back