Difference between jones and silva, gsp

Bear Trapp

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Silva and GSP, and other dominant champions like DJ and Aldo all consider themselves to be the greatest of all time but a lot of them can be considered to have just been lucky.

Silvas record could have been broken chael easily.

Gsp was in a war in almost every fight

Aldo was rocked 30 times vs mendes

Jones was never close to losing. ever.
Not against the armbar. Not against gus. He's on a different level than gsp and silva in addition to actually being a complete fighter ans having no holes in his game, unlike the other two.

I guess this is what I would call lazy trolling. But I bet it's gonna work.

The most obvious difference is Jones and Silva testing positive.

GSP GOAT

preach-my-brother-preach.jpg

Silva and GSP, and other dominant champions like DJ and Aldo all consider themselves to be the greatest of all time but a lot of them can be considered to have just been lucky.

Not against the armbar. Not against gus. He's on a different level than gsp and silva in addition to actually being a complete fighter ans having no holes in his game, unlike the other two.
Every single thing you wrote was wrong.

You seem to only have seen GSP's last few matches after his knee problems (Condit, Diaz, Hendricks). The vast majority of GSP's matches were him totally dominating his opponents, who couldn't do anything at all to him. I think he only lost a round during his Jake Shields title defense up to that point in time.

Jones was close to losing to Gus. Very few guys seemed to ever put him in any danger or capitalize on his mistakes. Closest I can think of now is the Vitor armbar.

Anderson was part luck, part opponents scared shitless and frozen, part daring to try some crazy flying attack.

Many people thought Gus won, i remember watching live and thinking it could go either way.. I dont know how u can say that is not close to losing ?

Also i dont get the GSP was in wars most of his fights? Apart from his last fight and one round against carlos he pretty much won every round of each fight

He's head and T-Bols above everyone else!

Silva and GSP never claimed to be the best ever. Only DJ did, out of insecurity because he knows he is the most overrated ever.

Many would argue he should have lost against Gus, but you already knew that.

Lol at GSP being in a war in almost every fight.

Gus battered Jones by the way

Except he would have lost to chael, had the fight continued.

The difference is GSP never failed a drug test.

First of all, I assume you don't train. Second, Belfort was VERY close with his armbar. Jones' coach said after the fact that his arm was injured from the lock. Third, Jones illegally spiked Belfort on his head to release the hold. If it wasn't close, then why the illegal spike?

Section 15.A.xxix - Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck

http://www.ufc.com/discover/sport/rules-and-regulations

Some nice troll bait in this Bear Trapp of a thread

Oh yeah and of course you forgot one thing - Jones had the worst doctor of them all.. *cough*cough*

Back