Cody Stamann wants to fight "dick" Bryan Caraway, staying ready in case Luke Sanders drops out

Thickfreakness

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Go to 51:10. Why does everybody hate Bryan Caraway? lol it seems like he comes across as a dick to everyone.

Why does everybody hate Bryan Caraway?

Because he banged Miesha?

a41b5950b71d30cdc0394687c3a4802a.jpg

Last edited:

Go to 51:10. Why does everybody hate Bryan Caraway? lol it seems like he comes across as a dick to everyone.

Because he's an easy fight for most people and yet he's highly thought off and ranked

Tate has nothing to do with the origin of the Caraway hate. Dude's had plenty of D-bag moments.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/5/...healy-after-ufc-159-failed-drug-test-mma-news

There's also all of the constant talk about how he's one of the best fighters when dude is inactive as fuck and is nowhere to be found when a legit contender in the division is looking for a fight.

His best career win is over a green Sterling.
That's a good point. He seems to have a really good reputation, competitively, but his actual resume isn't all that impressive.

People are pretty idiotic when it comes to Caraway. At the beginning of his UFC career, people were calling him a lay and pray fighter. His first 4 wins were finishes. People then underestimated him, yet his last 4 wins are as an underdog. Now his wins aren't considered impressive...

LOL Stamann would get worked by Caraway. Stay in yo lane.

Sanders is a easy fight to Caraway, i hope something happens and Stamann step in to smash this retarded douche

Tate has nothing to do with the origin of the Caraway hate. Dude's had plenty of D-bag moments.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/5/...healy-after-ufc-159-failed-drug-test-mma-news

There's also all of the constant talk about how he's one of the best fighters when dude is inactive as fuck and is nowhere to be found when a legit contender in the division is looking for a fight.

Funny people bring this up, when the guy just tested positive of a banned substance (in this case, marihuana) so the "Submission of the Night" went to the second best, which was Caraway's. He took the damn money (WTF would you done in his place? THE SAME)

He said using drugs is bad (what every responsable human being would say, specially being at a public spot, and maybe with kids watching up for those guys) GREAT from him!

People only hate him because he used to f*ck Miesha for 10 years. I don't hate a person I don't know for something like that.

Funny people bring this up, when the guy just tested positive of a banned substance (in this case, marihuana) so the "Submission of the Night" went to the second best, which was Caraway's. He took the damn money (WTF would you done in his place? THE SAME)

He said using drugs is bad (what every responsable human being would say, specially being at a public spot, and maybe with kids watching up for those guys) GREAT from him!

People only hate him because he used to f*ck Miesha for 10 years. I don't hate a person I don't know for something like that.

GTFO with this fanboy shit. Miesha is just as average the rest of the female fighters that people here on these forums post stalker threads about day after day.

I can walk down my block here in downtown Toronto any day of the week and see literally dozens of women who look better than her walking around. LOL @ the notion of anybody being jealous of Caraway because he was Miesha's boyfriend.

I'd understand if we were talking about some dude who knew Tate personally and wanted to hook up with her, but why the fuck am I, as a complete stranger, supposed to give a shit?

So sterling is still green?
<{Heymansnicker}>
We got the Black Erik Silva here i guess

Haters will always be there.

He elbowed Cat Zingano in the face.

At the time of the fight he was.

Caraway was the first top ten guy that he fought. Was he supposed to be seasoned?
That caraway fight was like a month ago and then he beat barao a week later

He was as seasoned as arbys fries after the mizugaki match...he was good to go bro....he just ran into one of the world's best at bantamweight in bry caraway

I'd hate to burst your bubble but Aljamain Sterling is actually black.

He elbowed Cat Zingano in the face.

Back of the head, while she was sitting down. There's plenty of evidence of his despicable behavior besides this. I even remember reading an article where Ronda hinted that he was a douche based on some the things she observed between Miesha and him, which might not be entirely true but it certainly isn't hard to believe.

Back