IT themed Condit 219 poster

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Got a random idea driving home from work and decided to run with it lol, been wanting to make a Condit one for a while now. Was going to make magny the kid staring up at him but that turned out to be too much of a pain in the ass so i went with this idea instead haha. Thoughts & feedback appreciated as always, thanks guys:
37789053191_0a38047fc7_c.jpg

Got a random idea driving home from work and decided to run with it lol, been wanting to make a Condit one for a while now. Was going to make magny the kid staring up at him but that turned out to be too much of a pain in the ass so i went with this idea instead haha. Thoughts & feedback appreciated as always, thanks guys:
"He can run, but he cannot hide!"

Last edited:
Exciting fighter.
Great poster TS.

My favorite fighter, tied with Hendo anyway.

I hope his heart is in it. Honestly believe he can be champ if it is.

I'm... kind of baffled by it on a conceptual level but I can't fault your overall photoshop skills.

lol. run with it.

God, I'm so fucking happy he's back.

I'm... kind of baffled by it on a conceptual level but I can't fault your overall photoshop skills.
Lol I was at a loss for ideas for a condit poster and i was listening to a podcast and they started talking about IT so i was like "Hey why the fuck not"

was a tossup between this and a john wick themed one since condit kinda looks like keanu reeves haha

Lol I was at a loss for ideas for a condit poster and i was listening to a podcast and they started talking about IT so i was like "Hey why the fuck not"

was a tossup between this and a john wick themed one since condit kinda looks like keanu reeves haha
Maybe make him stand so that his face is hidden behind the balloon. Like in the original poster.

Haha, well I will say I find this more interesting then the John Wick route. Though I think John Wick would probably have made more sense to me. Condit definitely gives me more Assassin vibes then child murdering clown vibes XD. But hey, this got me talking so you did your job.

My favorite fighter, tied with Hendo anyway.

I hope his heart is in it. Honestly believe he can be champ if it is.

bro same! Hendo, condit, forrest, frankie and lawler are all tied for my favorite fighters all time

Looks cool but not sure about Condit's face on the balloon. Maybe just leave it with Condit in the background.

I actually don't think you need condit in the background with the balloon.

Back