The flukiest no-skill KO in UFC history

looks like he went for that to me.

looks like he went for that to me.
Clearly.

giphy.gif

Dong was a fucking beyblade that fight. It was the inevitable result.

Mike Russow vs Todd Duffee comes to mind.
Duffee looked excellent in that fight and Russow took a ton of punishment but didn’t go down.

Then out of nowhere... lol

Serra vs. GSP 1

All props to Matt Serra for pulling that win out of his arsehole but c'mon...that dude was a shadow of the fighter GSP is/was.

Serra vs. GSP 1

All props to Matt Serra for pulling that win out of his arsehole but c'mon...that dude was a shadow of the fighter GSP is/was.

fluke? matt was lighting up GSP which led to a finish. have you even watched the fight?

fluke? matt was lighting up GSP which led to a finish.

It was a fluke because 999 times out of a 1000 Serra loses hard to GSP. You know it, I know it...fuck, Serra admitted it.

Matt did the unthinkable in that fight, but it was fluke by every definition of the word.

I don't understand. He measured range and landed it flush. Plus that was happened during his flashy KO streak.

None fluke

Nah, that was good. The flukiest was the one dude Uriah Hall landed on Mousasi and this forum said he'd kill Moose in a rematch and the dude got starched.

It was a fluke because 999 times out of a 1000 Serra loses hard to GSP. You know it, I know it...fuck, Serra admitted it.

Matt did the unthinkable in that fight, but it was fluke by every definition of the word.

is GSP better than Matt = definitely
was it a fluke? = not really. matt serra was hitting GSP with some repeated body shots then switched high that's why gsp got caught. it's similar to Canelo repeatedly bodyshotting khan for rounds before switching top.

Zombie mode Leben. Coming forward and slinging dogshit that happens to land

is GSP better than Matt = definitely
was it a fluke? = not really. matt serra was hitting GSP with some repeated body shots then switched high that's why gsp got caught. it's similar to Canelo repeatedly bodyshotting khan for rounds before switching top.
GSP fanboys are annoying and delusional af.

Back