Cody wants DJ, Conor and pro boxers

Find Cody in GIF (after Mighty Armbar).

giphy.gif

Last edited:
How freakin hilarious would it be if he KTFO McG?

Meh...on any given night he wins every one of these fights.

That's why MMA sucks-balls. It isn't a true war of attrition and/or skill. It's who fucks up first.

It is going to take everything he has to get by the Snake! I think he loses against Dilllashaw.

Cody has a lot of great opportunities in front of him with TJ, DJ, Dom vs Rivera winner, etc.

How about defending the belt and not stalling the division for a year to make some "medicine" trip?

Dillashaw first.

If he wins Cruz vs. Rivera winner.

Than we'll see.

Meh...on any given night he wins every one of these fights.

That's why MMA sucks-balls. It isn't a true war of attrition and/or skill. It's who fucks up first.
If it "sucks balls," why the hell are you here on a fight forum discussing fights?

If it "sucks balls," why the hell are you here on a fight forum discussing fights?

I'm here to be a reminder of the golden age of MMA.

Today's MMA is gay as fuck....fighters ducking no: 1 contenders, fighters with no heart, no pride. Fighters who would rathe sell out for an extra buck than work towards greatness.

MMA is absolute shit right now.

beats MM with his his superior boxing and hands

Cody vs demetrious is an awesome fight. Surely it would get enough buzz to headline a payperview. I don't really think anyone is craving him vs conor, a guy who not long ago fought at 170 should not be fighting someone who says he can make 125

Cody is a SJW for reformed necktatt guys now on the straight and narrow.

Cody vs demetrious is an awesome fight. Surely it would get enough buzz to headline a payperview. I don't really think anyone is craving him vs conor, a guy who not long ago fought at 170 should not be fighting someone who says he can make 125

Cody walks around at 180 tho...

Lol Cody of course wants the golden lottery ticket conor fight. Is way too small for conor anyways

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back