Darren Till to Donald Cerrone: ‘Do not stand with me, you will die’

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
“Donald Cerrone is going to take me down. He’s coming to take me down. He’s too old and fragile to be standing with a guy like me. C’mon, look at the f—kin’ size of me for f—k’s sake! I’m twice his size, how the f—k is he going to strike with me? He’s coming to take me down, that’s his game plan.”

“I don’t fault him for that. He’s getting old and he’s twice my age. Do not stand with me, you will die.”

He did go on to say that he respected Cerrone and that they could go out for a beer after the fight, but his mind was on business and that he was going to win.

“It’s going to have to be a very special person that beats me, and it ain’t Cerrone
8Mmz0.gif
Cerrone gonna destroy this guy lol. Myles Jury all over again lol. Cerrone has traded with guys like Robbie Lawler, Pettis, RDA. Your point fighting style aint gonna do shit. Who the fuck have you fought lol ?

Last edited:
And he's gonna take you down Darren. And then he's gonna choke you out.

But do what you can to make him stand. I understand.

"He’s getting old and he’s twice my age." Cowboy is 34, so this means that Till is only 17!!!

Aren't they the same size? I guess this guy is going with the "any shit talk is good shit talk" philosophy.

He must cut a shitload of weight if he is so enormous. If it goes into the forth round, Till will gas. Hope the old man lands a shin to the dome.

Darren Till and Eric Silva are the same age.

Till saying everything he can to keep it standing. Hope Cerrone takes him down right away, just to see him panic.

Till saying everything he can to keep it standing. Hope Cerrone takes him down right away, just to see him panic.
Cerrone can and will beat him standing too.

Real fighters don’t get full color portrait tats
Tribal tats only

Never seen Till fight but the promo made him out to be some sort of KO machine and then his record is littered with decisions against some other unknown Euros.

Wasn't Diaz 3x that midgets size?
Till being 2x bigger than Cerrone sounds reasonable.

What? Looked pretty murderous to me. That accuracy and speed
Easy to look good fighting bums outside the UFC. The boy is gonna find out whats it like to fight a vet like Cerrone. Different ball game fighting cab drivers outside the UFC to fighting Donald Cerrone.

Back