Dana White is bragging about his car to the girls in the TUF house lol

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Watching Tuf and Dana is showing off his car and bragging about it lol. What a ego maniac lol. Dude is such a scum bag. He reeks of douche. The girls on TUF are talking about how broke they are Dana starts showing them off his BMW and bragging about it lol

Thanks for the update

Let me know what he has for tea later

Thanks again

dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

U mad, breh?

imagine watching that shit lol

last TUF season i watched was mayhem and bisping

Dana: "Look at the expensive piece of machinery that I use to get me from Point A to Point B."

Average Joe/Joan: "So?"

Watching Tuf and Dana is showing off his car and bragging about it lol. What a ego maniac lol. Dude is such a scum bag. He reeks of douche. The girls on TUF are talking about how broke they are Dana starts showing them off his BMW and bragging about it lol
The car was impressive, to be fair.

He's giving them something to aspire to.

Same.

Gave up after. The show sucks.
yeah i even skipped the lesnar dos santos season for some reason i cant remember i musta been busy or something....but after the bisping miller series i think they did that TUF Live bullshit and it was awful so i stopped watching

He is a fucking bourgeois pig that makes money from the fighters. I dont expect nothing more from that piece of trash.

The car was impressive, to be fair.

He's giving them something to aspire to.
Came off pretty douchey to me. Just trying to feed his ego

Well, if they play their cards right, beat the shit out of everyone, look half decent with makeup, have an attitude that people pay to watch, no matter if they are a fan or a hater, they will get the same car, fact.

Back