UFC & Bellator fighters sparring

The Professional

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Nice sparring footage. Bunch of great fighters.
Rockhold, (not pulling any kicks/punches @ 1:30) Usman, Michael Johnson (must get years taken off his life during sparring), Volkan, Mitrione, Hooft, Desmond Green, Gilbert Burns, Jason Jackson

Sooooo lucky I wasn't there. Let them keep their little belts and their little hearts. One of these days tho.....

Rockhold, (not pulling any kicks/punches @ 1:30) Usman, Michael Johnson (must get years taken off his life during sparring), Volkan, Mitrione, Hooft, Desmond Green, Gilbert Burns, Jason Jackson

Meathead sparring imo. Dutch style was never my favorite. You see Rockhold going all out on a welterweight with smallish gloves and no headgear. Just asking for a concussion...
Anyway, impressed especially by Rockhold. If he looked like that vs Branch he would have KOd him most like xD

Jesus, who would want to train with Rockhold? Dude is trying to kill his training partners. What a dick.

Fighters from different organizations train with each other?<TheWire1>

just saw Gilbert in Providence,RI last Saturday and he said he wanted a December fight

So sick. Thanks for posting.

Meathead sparring imo. Dutch style was never my favorite. You see Rockhold going all out on a welterweight with smallish gloves and no headgear. Just asking for a concussion...
Anyway, impressed especially by Rockhold. If he looked like that vs Branch he would have KOd him most like xD

I think luke is used to that aka camp....and I don't think he was going all out...he just hits hard...

They werent going that hard, most if not all MMA never wear headgear in sparring. Always been that way, ive been in sparring rooms with 20-30 guys on occasion and be the only single dude wearing headgear. Im more old school and kickboxed ammy back in the day, im just used to it. Everybody always had an excuse "it blocks my vision", "it gives me a headache", "yada-yada-ya".....

Back