Tim Elliot used to look like a russian

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
TimElliottHeadshot22.png

Most Russian guys are actually pretty close shaved all around...

That explains his speed at least.

He also used to eat like he was Hungary. And oily foods like Greece especially.

russia is so big it extends over 2 continents. there are blonde/blue-eyed, pasty Russians, and dark black haired Russians.
For sure - I was speaking of the Jews I've met, mind you, but sure - what you said is true. There are even Chinese looking Russians.

But almost every Jew I've met can trace their ancestry to Russia. I can recall one whose whole ancestry was in the middle east (and he looked VERY different from all the other Jews I've known).

Most of the Jews I've met descend from Russians so....
I assume he's talking about a real Jew and not those fake east Europe ones

INB4 JUDAISM IS A RELIGION NOT AN ETHNICITY

some people should know what I mean

Elliot looked way more like the Russian type tho.

For sure - I was speaking of the Jews I've met, mind you, but sure - what you said is true. There are even Chinese looking Russians.

But almost every Jew I've met can trace their ancestry to Russia. I can recall one whose whole ancestry was in the middle east (and he looked VERY different from all the other Jews I've known).
like my girl mila Kunis

tiz an ethnoreligious group

He looks nothing like a Russian lmao. Doesn't even look like a caucasian muslim/christian either.

Looks like he is from Irish/German descent.

That is because they are most likely from SIberia, where the Tuvans, Yakut and other tribal Mongolians lived many years ago and they still look very similar to Mongols, even to this day. Or, they could be of Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Turkmen or Uzbek blood. Or.. they could just be Chinese - not that uncommon.

Just looks like a white guy to me. Guess that makes me racist

Back