Luke Thomas suggests new opponents for Conor

He's spot on about the stupidity of fans parroting promoter logic. I've been saying this for years.

If Conor doesn't fight Ferguson he's okay with his career being seen as a joke. If he cares about being a UFC champion he will fight Ferguson. Up to him what he wants for himself though.

I'd watch him BOX Paulie. Otherwise defend the ancient belt he's been sitting on.

Luke is against Paulie, thread should get closed & infracted for defamation.

He's spot on about the stupidity of fans parroting promoter logic. I've been saying this for years.
Fuck yeah. Idk the context he was speaking in, but I always see guys hating on fighters asking for more money saying they need to sell more tickets to get more money. What are we really fans of????

Get this cuck off this forum!!!

If Conor doesn't fight Ferguson he's okay with his career being seen as a joke. If he cares about being a UFC champion he will fight Ferguson. Up to him what he wants for himself though.

Big fan of Conor's and always defended him but anything short of the Ferguson title fight is a joke.

LOL

I absolutely do not agree with Luke Thomas on this one. He was one of the guys who said Woodley vs Maia was too technical and boring, and now he wants to argue that we should want to watch Conor McGregor in MMA because he is a good MMA technician. LOL

We don't care about technique or tactics. We want to see trash talking, and people who don't like each other stand and bang bros. This is a good reason as any to want the McGregor vs Malignaggi fight.

It is a good match up with a great story line. It is entertainment gold. I don't want to hear somebody who said "he was okay with fans not liking Woodley's technical masterpiece" turning around and back pedaling.

If the paying customers want McGregor vs Malignaggi and both fighters are up to it, let the fat bald guy make it happen. It is only entertainment.

Spot on

Conor vs a checkers master

I want to see McGregor vs Ferguson. Champ vs interim champ

Anyone who wants to see Conor vs Paulie is an idiot.

Give us Conor vs Ferguson or nothing.

"Luke, I know you're my biggest supporter and apologist but I don't like you so I'm not going to answer your question"

- Kenny Florian remote controlling Jon Jones

Luke better watch out how he praises Conor. Apparently he can go too far and lose the support of the fighter he's praising sometimes.

I literally don't know how to feel right now... it's somewhere between dirty and completely bewildered.

I agree with Luke Thomas.

godhelp-usall.gif

This. Tony is already the real champ in my book

Back