just got my tix to UFC 218 bros!

Hey. When buying off ticketmaster where you able to select your specific seat off a 3D map? Or where you just given dozens of options on the right side of the screen?

Joe_Rogan_Experience_995_Jon_Ronson.gif

BS. UFC 218 hasn't even happened yet. They just did 216 and have yet to do 217.

Unless you come from the future. UFC 218 might just be a myth. Nobody even knows how long this earth will be here so don't go counting chickens, as TLC famously said. Then they burned the place down.

But I digress. UFC 218 isn't even in existence yet so good luck!

in before Holloway Overeem and Gaethje pull out and you end up having to watch some shitty WMMA fight as the main event

more enjoyable to watch on tv anyway
I've been to two events:

-one in the nose bleeds--those are better to watch on TV but it was my first UFC experience, so it was worth it.
-the second was like 25-30 yards from the cage, and it was really awesome!

I know what you mean, though. We order like half the fights and throw a party when we do. It's fun as hell ha.

I've been to two events:

-one in the nose bleeds--those are better to watch on TV but it was my first UFC experience, so it was worth it.
-the second was like 25-30 yards from the cage, and it was really awesome!

I know what you mean, though. We order like half the fights and throw a party when we do. It's fun as hell ha.

I hear you for sure. I went to one in Orlando - UFC on Fox 11 (Travis Browne vs Werdum).. I had decent seats.. but it was so hard to see what was going on. I watched the monitor the whole time.

I guess it was cool to say I was there, but it made me realize i'll never go to another one again.

Back