Jinh Yu Frey needs to come to the UFC (Pretty girl)

G0DSPEED

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She would get a lot of attention

Her dad is basically Bruce Lee

Last edited:
Shit, I thought that was a handsome boy when I saw the thumbnail on the video.

Eeerrrmmmm...it looks quite good yeah, but a bit boyish.

Them shoulders though.

Probably a bit too manly for me.

So she needs to come just because she's a pretty gal? Pearl G is pretty to but her fight at ufc 216 sucked.

Is this girl any good?

Yeah, Frey's hot af. Those pics don't do her justice.

She's a bit gunshy at times, but she's a good fighter.

Pretty by fighter standards...still not a Boise dime though.

the-hardest-spongebob-face-quiz-youll-ever-take-2-22556-1441304801-1_dblbig.jpg

Anyone said they'd like to Frey their Jin all over Yu yet? Get it ? Lol. Just joking. She's be middle of the road @115 me thinks.

When I saw her walk out for the Hamasaki fight, I knew she was more than human.

Jinh-Yu-Freys-cut.jpg

too small, she would get outmuscled by all the UFC strawweights.

Shes fighting Seo Hee Ham for the title out in Asia, that will be a good guage of where she is development wise, but I expect Ham to win.

dimspace just mentioned it. She is a smaller fighter. That will be an interesting fight.

(Edit) Although she is a smaller fighter she isn't a particularly small atomweight. So she might have some success at strawweight against the middling and smaller fighters at that weight class but against the better and bigger fighters there she would have a very tough time of it.

(Edit) Here is semi-relevant pic of Frey between Sunna (115lbs currently) and Calderwood(125lbs now) to get a sense of their relative sizes.

Just a fun one.

Last edited:
dimspace just mentioned it. She is a smaller fighter. That will be an interesting fight.

(Edit) Although she is a smaller fighter she isn't a particularly small atomweight. So she might have some success at strawweight against the middling and smaller fighters at that weight class but against the better and bigger fighters there she would have a very tough time of it.

Boring ass Magana and Eye both on 4 fight losing streaks and still on the UFC roster, scrappy Ham gets cut after 2 controversial losses..
#UFClogic
<{cruzshake}>

Back