Lando hasn't won in 3 out of the last 4

Judge Lance Ito

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ok he was green against Ferguson who's the best LW in the UFC at the moment but he still beat El Cucuy around the place, but why couldn't he beat two mediocre fighters in Green and Teymur.

I don't understand. Lando is the GOAT.

Starting to think he is more flash than substance. Still a good fighter, but maybe doesnt have the potential we once thought.

Have you watched his fights? 2 fight of the nights and a spinning headkick KO.

oG7y7.gif

He looked amazing in his debut against Ferguson, nearly had him out of there a couple of times. But Tony is as tough as they come/

His second fight he won with the rare spinning wheel kick against a very game opponent, veteran John Makdessi.

I'm not sure what's happened really. His fights are still very exciting though.

Ok he was green against Ferguson who's the best LW in the UFC at the moment but he still beat El Cucuy around the place, but why couldn't he beat two mediocre fighters in Green and Teymur.

Fitch & Shields were winning left & right and still got cut.

Askren was winning too, no org. wanted him.

Got it?

Tony's tough as a coffin nail and always get his ass kicked in the first. It's part of his "are you done yet" stratagem. Means nothing. Slow starter. Who went to hospital with broken nose and multiple lacerations that needed stiching. Who got dieded and choked the fuck out. Who had to take a year off after a 2 round beating?

Teymur and Green mediocre? David Teymur is on a 6-fight win streak and Bobby Green's losses were against the some of the best in the division.

Perhaps you're overestimating Lando?

Tony's tough as a coffin nail and always get his ass kicked in the first. It's part of his "are you done yet" stratagem. Means nothing. Slow starter. Who went to hospital with broken nose and multiple lacerations that needed stiching. Who got dieded and choked the fuck out. Who had to take a year off after a 2 round beating?

SHUT UR FILTHY MOUTH, U SCUMBAG!

WAS A SHORT NOTICE FIGHT!

stfu.gif

Teymur and Green mediocre? David Teymur is on a 6-fight win streak and Bobby Green's losses were against the some of the best in the division.

Perhaps you're overestimating Lando?
This. Lando fought tough kids.

Does TS know much about MMA I wonder.

Lando may not win, but he comes forward & tries to weave through punches. Not an easy thing to do. He won't win belts due to the amount of damage he takes, but no one can deny the thrill he brings.

He beat Green. The ref just doesnt like the groove.

Teymur and Green are not mediocre you silly casual

Last edited:
Dude is always in good fights. I think Green is solid...when he's actually focused on fighting, rather than antics. When Green is on, he's dangerous. I think Teymur is solid as well. I think Lando still has room to rise further up the rankings. He hasn't exactly had the easiest line up to face since entering the promotion.

You're an idiot.

Short notice and he still did decent vs a top 3 guy in Tony.

Teymur wanted it more and edged out the striking, it kinda came down to a round but he won it clearly, I underestimated Teymur's striking. Showed me that indeed our boy Lando has some striking defense problems.

Green decision is wrong any way you look at it Lando won that fight, alright it isn't official cause judges but for me that was a W I'm not sweating it at all.

Would like him to work on striking defense it will do him a lot of good in the long run, I think he needs to bulk up and be a proper sized LW or just cut down to 145 lbs. Also needs more mixing his wrestling in.. just imagine him at the lower weight class he will be a nightmare from wrestling to awkward striking and taller, longer for the division but he keeps them hands low, chin kinda hanging not okay but he still young 1 year of improvement would go a long way with him, he is always fun in every fight win or lose.

Starting to think he is more flash than substance. Still a good fighter, but maybe doesnt have the potential we once thought.
Don't give up just yet. He's young & improving. Doing all the right thingz. Hired a strength & conditioning coach back in early May... & a grappling / wrestling coach in July. He's improving every fight.

Until he brings it all together & starts collecting W's... we get to watch the groovy one put on FOTN performancez.

f4DuSUL.jpg

Last edited:
Back