Reason why Mcgregor will fight again in the UFC

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Is it because of the contract ?
Because I doubt he see any sense in still fighting there taking big risks after all those incomes he had
during the last few years. He have enough money so I guess he is somehow tied with the UFC due to contract obligations he have.

was probably the deal when they made the Floyd fight.

There's no such thing as "enough money", guy appears to spend like hell, just look at his instagram. He will make tons of cash until he loses i'd say more 2 or 3 fights. I hope he retires after the Ferguson loss, though.

He'll fight MMA, again, because he obviously sucks at Boxing.

The contract can't force you to fight. It can only force you to fight for the UFC if you fight.

There's no such thing as "enough money", guy appears to spend like hell, just look at his instagram. He will make tons of cash until he loses i'd say more 2 or 3 fights. I hope he retires after the Ferguson loss, though.
Man I was thinking the same thing, his burn rate with $$$$ seems real high.

how much is "enough" money?

he wouldnt be the first to blow through 100+ million

Who knows? but money is money. If 10-15mil is on the table its hard to say no.

Millions and millions more dollars is compelling enough reason you nut :D

Because Tony Fergusons defense is horrible

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

Conor seems to spend money like water. But i think the big reason he won't retire is that he's nowhere close to being ready to be out of the spotlight. He just built himself in 3 years from nobody to a big star. He won't just bow out now. He's gonna be one of these guys who retires, comes back, retires, comes back cause he misses the attention i think. we'll see.

Because Tony Fergusons defense is horrible

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg
And so is McGregor's when he's fighting a fighter with similar or a longer reach and when he's fatigued. You forgot McGregor kept getting tagged by 1-2 combination by Diaz?

Pretty sure they held back most of the Mayweather money, And he will not get it unless he fights another fight.

And so is McGregor's when he's fighting a fighter with similar or a longer reach and when he's fatigued. You forgot McGregor kept getting tagged by 1-2 combination by Diaz?
Didn't forget about the 1-2 its just Conor is a sniper and Tony will take the head shots. How many is the real question. I'm not sure if Tonys chin is that of Nates iron chin.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Cb8Dqlx.gif
Sorry this one was funny

Money and branding. He's either going to take extremely risky fights that net him huge rewards or low risk / high profile fights (like anything out of his own weight-class).

Lando vs MacGregor. 2 rounds of the best striking exchanges MMA can give and 3 rounds of 2 most gassed lightweights in UFC history.
Throw Justin in there and it can be a fatigue battle royal lol. Great fighters, questionable gas tank.

Back