Timestamp @ 22m

"Conor v Floyd will NEVER happen"
"Conor won't win one round / land one punch"
"Conor will never fight MMA again"
"Lol he's only going to fight Diaz"
"Conor is going to duck Tony"
"You're crazy if you think Conor fights Tony"

Before Tony fights Conor said:
"Greatest challenge of Conor's career. Best win streak with an iron chin. If Tony even thinks about submitting Conor, it's over. The volume striking and cut throat submissions will be too much. You're crazy if you think Conor will even look in Tony's direction. Conor will duck him for sure!"

After Conor KO's Tony said:
"Tony was old, chinny and had a padded record. Who did Tony beat? DAE remember how he eye poked RDA? The illegal up kick on Edson or staph infected Lee?. Khabib was always #1 and Conor is ducking him!"

Top effort put into this thread.

Have a like.

I want to see from the little irish' mouth, not from t-rex

Artem has Conor's back?

what a mind blower.
no matter how you slice it, his position always reads the same-

RELATED:

WHAT'S RACECAR SPELLED BACKWARDS?

Timestamp @ 22m

giphy.gif

BEST IN VIDEO:
I do respect his point on the purpose of camps (that new techniques should be learned in daily practice, and visiting other teams should not happen in fight camp). learn things elsewhere "off-fight", then spend camp fine tuning what you mastered and getting in shape- new camps with new teams wont fix a fighter in a slump.

good point.

the rest, is well, predictable talk from Artem "my greatest fulfillment in life is being Conor's punching bag" Lobov

and LOL @ Lord Lobov, TS.

Love Artem, he takes a goat approach to mma and likely played an important role in Conor's success, along with the coaches. Is it possible Lobov was the 2nd highest earner in the UFC this year?

First off, both of his coaches have said they want Nate 3 first, not sure the vote of a sparring partner counts much.
Second.
"Conor will never fight MMA again", there is no confirmation when he's coming back, if he's coming back and rumors that he's trying to box Paulie."
"Lol he's only going to fight Diaz" Both Roddy and Kavanagh have said they want the Nate fight within the past month.
"Conor is going to duck Tony" There is currently no reason to believe he's going to unify the belt and fight Tony.
"You're crazy if you think Conor fights Tony" There is currently no reason to believe he's going to unify the belt and fight Tony.

I got used to all of the Conor trolls, but I will never get used to people trolling for this guy simply because he's associated with their idol.
Anyways hope he's correct.

He finally seems to be ready to take on a legit contender.

Took him long enough.

BUT I will believe it when I see it. Too much shit has happened with this guy involved. This could just be another negotiating tactic to get Nate or someone else to bend over.

Timestamp @ 22m

wie entoura.gif

I remember when conor said he was going to defend the featherweight belt after he list to nate

So if he says it, it must be true

Love Artem, he takes a goat approach to mma and likely played an important role in Conor's success, along with the coaches. Is it possible Lobov was the 2nd highest earner in the UFC this year?
lee.gif

I remember when conor said he was going to defend the featherweight belt after he list to nate

So if he says it, it must be true
Then they built up Nate (with 12 loses) as a world beater. Fox even called him a champ. They are doing same today saying Nate is toughest fight at LW. Trilogy is next bank on it.

Back