Just got off an airplane. DAMN sinusitis is no joke! Amanda Nunes was right to bail.

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Swelling in the nose, headache, sore throat and can barely breath as I type away on Sherdog. I can’t imagine being in a situation where I had to fight with severe sinusitis.

Nunes was right to bail.

If y’all Sherdoggers ever have a chance to leave your basements and hop on a plane to somewhere you would know.

Did you meet BJ Penn at the airport?

It_4a9f37_1642377.gif

Was your flight before or after you got tapped by a 115 pound girl?

Well there we go. One personal anecdote = irrefutable scientific proof

Been on a plane. Did not contract said illness.

I'm alpha.

Swelling in the nose, headache, sore throat and can barely breath as I type away on Sherdog. I can’t imagine being in a situation where I had to fight with severe sinusitis.

Nunes was right to bail.

If y’all Sherdoggers ever have a chance to leave your basements and hop on a plane to somewhere you would know.
I don't know, man. These are trained fighters...warriors.

Not sure the sniffles are a legit excuse.

Ah yes, the "this was my personal experience, therefore you're all ignorant idiots" conclusion. Can't debate that.

No joke, I can't even go up or down steep hills without my ears popping

Dude, you're sherdogging in an airport and criticizing us? And take an aspirin ya pussie, you're embarrassing yourself

Tim Sylvia fought with irritable bowel syndrome.

Man up, TS.

Was on a plane for I think the
4th time and I remember my forehead "popping" u know how sometimes ur ears pop well it felt like my entire forehead had a similar sensation not sure if it's the same shit but it actually felt pretty good and the person next to me heard it too lollllllllllll

Never heard about getting sinusitis from being on a plane....but i did get it myself for the first time last year.
It isn't just "the sniffles" at all. Light headed, balance was off, had trouble breathing, overall jusf feel like shit.
Ive trained and fought and it would be an absolute nightmare if i had had to fight with that shit.

Id never tap to a 115 pound girl tho..even with sinusitis
bork1}

Back