Blagoy Ivanov not in the UFC

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Heavyweight champion in the satellite orga - WSOF. Did well in Bellator as well. UFC should really get him and Minakov if they want to resurrect their HW division. Oh wait, they are obsessed with the manlet's division.

Heavyweight champion in the satellite orga - WSOF. Did well in Bellator as well. UFC should really get him and Minakov if they want to resurrect their HW division. Oh wait, they are obsessed with the manlet's division.

Come on, I like you man. Don't say "manlet".

UFC will probably get him after WSOF/PFL will fail to pay $M for their tourneys.

Minakov won't go to the UFC. He mixes MMA and politics, and feels comfy at home. Just like Nikita.

Only people obsessed with the "manlet" division are the people who hate it. No one else cares at all.

Dude beat Fedor in Sambo and then almost got stabbed to death in 2012...he's already had a crazy life.

"Blagoi Ivanov, an undefeated Bellator heavyweight, is reportedly clinging to life at Pirogov Hospital in Sofia, Bulgaria after being stabbed in the heart in a Sunday morning barroom brawl.

According to Bulgaria's Sofia News Agency, the fighter remains in critical condition on artificial life support."

https://www.mmafighting.com/news/20...ght-blagoi-ivanov-stabbed-heart-bulgaria-life
Old fucking bews bro
Happened in 2012

Would be a welcome addition, got some legit skills.

PFL contract dude, but I do think UFC will buy their promotion in the near future.....I hope.

UFC is cheap and good HWs come at a premium. With WME cutting costs HW/LHW will only get worse

Good for him, hes better off wherever else he goes

no, the UFC couldn't give a fuck about the FLW division. but yeah, they should try to pick up more HWs out there

Ivanov is pretty good, wouldn't mind seeing him and Volkov rematch in teh UFC

At least they signed the last guy to beat him. Also HW looks better now then it did a few years ago at least. I swear from like 2012-2015 the UFC signed almost no prospects for their LHW and HW division. Now we have some new guys who could shake up the division like Francis N’Gannou, Curtis Blaydes, Oleksiy Oliynyk, Marcin Tybura, Alexander Volkov, Justin Ledet, Junior Albini

If I had a dime for every time some MMA fan told me Blagoy Ivanov needs to be in the UFC.....

PFL contract dude, but I do think UFC will buy their promotion in the near future.....I hope.

They gotta get started again first. I don't think they kept their champions, like I know Ivanov was WSOF champ but I haven't heard anything about him being "PFL" champ. Same with Fitch, et cetera. I think Ivanov fought a PFL three rounder already didn't he?

Back