Nikita Krylov not in the UFC

He wanted to leave and come back later when he feels he has improved enough to beat top10 guys. Which may be never, his best win is still Ed Herman.

He wanted to leave and come back later when he feels he has improved enough to beat top10 guys. Which may be never, his best win is still Ed Herman.

1. No he didn't. He never said that. Moreover, UFC dumped him not on the best terms.

2. His best win is not Ed Herman anymore. He just KO'd Emanuel Newton.

2. His best win is not Ed Herman anymore. He just KO'd Emanuel Newton.

Herman was ranked barely top20 at LHW at the time of the fight, Newton top60. You obviously havent followed Newton's career lately.

Herman was ranked barely top20 at LHW at the time of the fight, Newton top60. You obviously havent followed Newton's career lately.

I have never seen any reasonable, unbiased rankings where Herman was ranked @LHW.
He does not have any serious win in this division for years. No, Boetsch that has fought years @MW doesn't count either.

Newton is on downward spiral, but still had better accomplishments than Ed @LHW.

Damn 100% finish or get finished rate!

I think he kinda did say that...
In a recent interview...
Maybe i can find it...

There you go
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/9/...-details-various-reasons-leaving-ufc-mma-news

Not really...he just said it'll be a little longer til he fights top opponents again.
But he did not say that he WANTED to leave and come back later.

Better check the instagram post he wrote. There is a link in this article.
Use google translate, ans ask me if you have any questions. I speak Russian fluently.

I have never seen any reasonable, unbiased rankings where Herman was ranked @LHW.
He does not have any serious win in this division for years. No, Boetsch that has fought years @MW doesn't count either.

Newton is on downward spiral, but still had better accomplishments than Ed @LHW.

Fightmatrix rankings can be seen as unbiased since its a computer based ranking. And what matters is the level fighter is at the time of the fight, not past accomplishments, and Newton has looked completely done lately. Herman was a much higher ranked win than Newton for Krylov, sorry but that is just a fact. Mainly because Newton had just lost to a two no named cans in a row before fighting Krylov. He is done.

http://www.fightmatrix.com/fighter-profile/Ed+Herman/12537/

http://www.fightmatrix.com/fighter-profile/Emanuel+Newton/14798/

Not really...he just said it'll be a little longer til he fights top opponents again.

Use google translate, ans ask me if you have any questions. I speak Russian fluently.
Looks like the most important reason is his 1 year old son and his family who are in war-torn territory.

Also, I wonder about the line "when I told the UFC about my conditions (demands) they simply fired me"...

Aaaand he says he got less $$ from the Cirkunov fight (in UFC) than from the Bekavac fight (in EFN).

The family being most important, I think that the UFC not treating him well (money-wise too) may have been a factor.

Fightmatrix rankings can be seen as unbiased since its a computer based ranking. And what matters is the level fighter is at the time of the fight, not past accomplishments, and Newton has looked completely done lately. Herman was a much higher ranked win than Newton for Krylov, sorry but that is just a fact. Mainly because Newton had just lost to a two no named cans in a row before fighting Krylov. He is done.

http://www.fightmatrix.com/fighter-profile/Ed+Herman/12537/

http://www.fightmatrix.com/fighter-profile/Emanuel+Newton/14798/

Computerized rankings are just like "fans" who looks into statistics and doesn't watch fights.
Hell, I remember Fightmatrix had Martin Kampmann #1 when Condit was interim champ.

Fightmatrix is a big joke.

Erokhin fight was @HW and doesn't say much, and Astakhov is actually quite a young and promising fighter.
He might get Krylov fight next.

Herman's wins @MW don't count. For the mindless computer maybe, but that's not enough.

Looks like the most important reason is his 1 year old son and his family who are in war-torn territory.

Also, I wonder about the line "when I told the UFC about my conditions (demands) they simply fired me"...

Aaaand he says he got less $$ from the Cirkunov fight (in UFC) than from the Bekavac fight (in EFN).

The family being most important, I think that the UFC not treating him well (money-wise too) may have been a factor.

Agree %100, and I really doubt he's fired up to be @UFC once again.

I am on my phone ...so google translate is a pain in the ass...

Got some cliffs?

Computerized rankings are just like "fans" who looks into statistics and doesn't watch fights.
Hell, I remember Fightmatrix had Martin Kampmann #1 when Condit was interim champ.

Fightmatrix is a big joke.

Erokhin fight was @HW and doesn't say much, and Astakhov is actually quite a young and promising fighter.
He might get Krylov fight next.

Herman's wins @MW don't count. For the mindless computer maybe, but that's not enough.

You can keep making excuses as long as you want, but facts remains against you. And KO win over Boetsch is a lot more impressive than anything Newton has done in years and that was a LHW fight whether you like it or not. I bet you had no idea how bad Newton is these days and started this argument way too arrogantly to take it back now.

Anyway, Herman, Newton etc. Krylov has only beaten cans.

Cheers, Im done.

You can keep making excuses as long as you want, but facts remains against you. And KO win over Boetsch is a lot more impressive than anything Newton has done in years and that was a LHW fight whether you like it or not. I bet you had no idea how bad Newton is these days and started this argument way too arrogantly to take it back now.

Cheers, Im done.

These are not excuses, there are FACTS shoved in your face.
If you bring sources that have no common sense credibility, and say the same things all over again in hope they become true (like Boetch win legit @LHW, or forgetting Newton's wins in rECENT years over King Mo and Vassell - then it only means you completely are out of the debate.

NOW you're really done. And in no way you're unable to prove your points.

I am on my phone ...so google translate is a pain in the ass...

Got some cliffs?

"Because I'm 25 years old, and only 5 of them I train MMA"
"Because I don't want to go abroad, 10K kilometers away from my 1-year old child" (Oh, how I understand him here, I'm in his shoes)
"Because neither JJ or DC have relatives in the war zone"
"Because when I told UFC my conditions, they simply fired me. When I told them to EFG management, we satand talked"
"Because Reebok sponsorship is not the same as <some Russian companies that apparently pay more."
"Because in my last fight in UFC I got 50% from my salary at EFG"
"Because fighting Newton and Maldonado is not easier than fighting Barrosso and Herman"

And a couple more.

"Because I'm 25 years old, and only 5 of them I train MMA"
"Because I don't want to go abroad, 10K kilometers away from my 1-year old child" (Oh, how I understand him here, I'm in his shoes)
"Because neither JJ or DC have relatives in the war zone"
"Because when I told UFC my conditions, they simply fired me. When I told them to EFG management, we satand talked"
"Because Reebok sponsorship is not the same as <some Russian companies that apparently pay more."
"Because in my last fight in UFC I got 50% from my salary at EFG"
"Because fighting Newton and Maldonado is not easier than fighting Barrosso and Herman"

And a couple more.
...thx

...most of it is in the article.
But not why he got fired and the issue with Reebok (well 99,9% of the fighters have) and the checks he got from the UFC.

So thx again

It's simple he now fights in Russia.
200.gif

Back