Mark Hunt posting pictures of him playing CHESS to "prove" he's not brain damaged lmao...

PancraseForever

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
GmWtY2y.png

KWvE1o0.png

Hunto for chessboxing HW champ. Book it, Dana.

vW3tov0.gif

"white wins"

Triggered.

Lol

Now he's just hurting his first court case.

Shoulda stuck to your guns Hunto.

Hunt f**ked up big time. Trying to hit UFC where it hurts but hoping to keep fighting? Sorry, ain’t happening

Lol

Now he's just hurting his first court case.

Shoulda stuck to your guns Hunto.

Claims he has CTE (from fighting roiders) files a lawsuit. Then claims he doesn’t have CTE so he can fight again? I read where he said he’s slurring his speech and his hands tremble..Hunt needs to be protected from himself. The guys a mess.

Damn, look at the comments.

"Lucky you didnt verse B.Lesner is chess he would start with 3queens the cheat"

<{MingNope}>

Last edited:
Here's some advice: If you play chess against Mark Hunt, just let him win.

Claims he has CTE (from fighting roiders) files a lawsuit. Then claims he doesn’t have CTE so he can fight again? I read where he said he’s slurring his speech and his hands tremble..Hunt needs to be protected from himself. The guys a mess.
Mates you in one move, walks away from the board.

Ask Greg Focker Hunt how his stock portfolio is with his Chess sponsorship.

Mark Hunt is Garry Kasparov-esque in his fight IQ, Joe! - Mike Goldberg

Either that or he's suffering from CTE

LOLLLOLOL

The UFC is such a fucking joke...preventing Hunt from fighting with no medical evidence.

They let plenty of punch drunk fighters fight.....or guys who have kod a million times...

Fuck Dana White/UFC...They are only doing this to get back at hunt.

Back