Here is the reason why we probably won't see Conor at UFC 219:

The Irishmen continues to come up with more creative ventures (excuses) not to defend his title.

The Irishmen continues to come up with more creative ventures (excuses) not to defend his title.

Hmmm...not sure I understood your message, because you wrote "IrishmEn".
Do you consider me one of his Irishmen fans? I like him, but I'm not from Ireland.

And if you think releasing documentary is an excuse...welcome to the world of grown up people, son.

Hmmm...not sure I understood your message, because you wrote "IrishmEn".
Do you consider me one of his Irishmen fans? I like him, but I'm not from Ireland.

And if you think releasing documentary is an excuse...welcome to the world of grown up people, son.

Fuck you buddy. The so called champ needs to defend his title. Fake fights in boxing and fake documentaries shouldn’t be an excuse for shelving the LW title for a year.

He'll announce his return at the premiere.

Calling it.

Fuck you buddy. The so called champ needs to defend his title.

Not just needs, needs to do it when Coconut Joe tells him to!
Right?

Go tell him, let him hear the voice of reason :D

Every fighter on the ufc roster would have fought floyd for that amount of money over defending their title. That's literally the only reason he hasn't defended it

Every fighter on the ufc roster would have fought floyd for 15% that amount of money over defending their title. That's literally the only reason he hasn't defended it

I slightly fixed your quote :)

Fuck you buddy. The so called champ needs to defend his title. Fake fights in boxing and fake documentaries shouldn’t be an excuse for shelving the LW title for a year.
Just like he did in the 45 div.........

Every fighter on the ufc roster would have fought floyd for that amount of money over defending their title. That's literally the only reason he hasn't defended it
Bull Fucking Shit.......Conor has not defended one fucking time in his entire life...and he has held four belts now. Go back to WWE.

Bull Fucking Shit.......Conor has not defended one fucking time in his entire life...and he has held four belts now. Go back to WWE.

I'm sorry, I didn't get you.
So you don't agree with the statement you quoted? You think other fighters would not do that? Really?

I'm sorry, I didn't get you.
So you don't agree with the statement you quoted? You think other fighters would not do that? Really?
No...I was commenting on the part where he said the only reason Conor has not defended, was because of the money in the Floyd fight. That's bullshit...Hence the comment. I don't see why it is so hard for you to understand.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/conor-mcgregor-doc-notorious-gets-us-release-1049476

His documentary is out and it will probably make a big deal.

That will require McGregor to be present at different related events and overall, won't leave him time neither to prepare for any fight nor any negotiate with UFC in regards.

Disagree.

The amount of press and promotion a macgregor fight has these days would be the perfect time for Conor to promote his new documentary. Doing both at the same time would create more "Buzz" for each. Therefore cashing in on both with even more press all done at the same time making more cash...

We know Conor Loves his money... I bet it's exactly why the movie is coming out around the time of UFC 219.

Because he was signed to the ufc straight after he won his cage warriors titles, kind of hard to defend them when you're in another organization. What fight made sense at featherweight? if edgar had beaten aldo we probably would have seen that fight in new york

Back