Who, out of UFC 200 participants, will we see at UFC 300?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
There are two fighters that were at UFC 100 and UFC 200:
Brock Lesnar and Jim Miller.

Now, assuming that UFC 300 will happen 8-9 years from now, who will we see at UFC 300?

I have 3 assumptions:

TJ Dillashaw
Kelvin Gastelum
Sage Norhtcutt

What do you think guys?
Please discuss

no one from ufc 200 , but mickey could be there.

no one from ufc 200 , but mickey could be there.

What about Gastelum and TJ?
Don't you think they have a chance to make their career running until then?
They'll still be relatively young...

Jones making his heroic, inspirational comeback!

I'm coming home, I'm coming home...

Here's the participants of 200 (from wikipedia):

Weight class Method Round Time Notes
Women's Bantamweight Amanda Nunes def. Miesha Tate (c) Submission (rear-naked choke) 1 3:16 [a]
Heavyweight Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt No Contest (overturned) 3 5:00 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_200#cite_note-43
Light Heavyweight Daniel Cormier (c) def. Anderson Silva Decision (unanimous) (30-26, 30-26, 30-26) 3 5:00 [c]
Featherweight José Aldo def. Frankie Edgar Decision (unanimous) (49-46, 49-46, 48-47) 5 5:00 [d]
Heavyweight Cain Velasquez def. Travis Browne TKO (punches) 1 4:57
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Women's Bantamweight Julianna Peña def. Cat Zingano Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) 3 5:00
Catchweight (171.25 lbs) Kelvin Gastelum def. Johny Hendricks Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 30-27, 30-27) 3 5:00
Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw def. Raphael Assunção Decision (unanimous) (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) 3 5:00
Lightweight Sage Northcutt def. Enrique Marín Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) 3 5:00
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Lightweight Joe Lauzon def. Diego Sanchez TKO (punches) 1 1:26
Middleweight Gegard Mousasi def. Thiago Santos TKO (punches) 1 4:32
Lightweight Jim Miller def. Takanori Gomi TKO (punches)

I guess I'd say Nunes, Gastelum, Dillashaw, Northcutt

I guess I'd say Nunes, Gastelum, Dillashaw, Northcutt

Nunes...I did not mention her. She's 29, young relatively, but she had a long, nearly 10 year career, got beat up quite a lot, too.
And she's a champ now. From here it's only a downfall - unless she'll have some Anderson-like career.

I think UFC 300 will be closer to 5-6 years from now. Have Miller retire on that card, if the fucker ever retires.

Nunes...I did not mention her. She's 29, young relatively, but she had a long, nearly 10 year career, got beat up quite a lot, too.
And she's a champ now. From here it's only a downfall - unless she'll have some Anderson-like career.

Yeah, possibly. If she fights selectively though she could make it to 300.

I think UFC 300 will be closer to 5-6 years from now. Have Miller retire on that card, if the fucker ever retires.

I'd honestly love him to change the org until then.

Yeah, possibly. If she fights selectively though she could make it to 300.

A champ will have a hard time to fight selectively...especially a champ with no star power.

I'm more worried about UFC 300 actually happening lol

<6>

Oh damn true dat. I'm pretty confident. It has its ebbs & flows but seems pretty solidified by now. More younger people training too. Fingers crossed my man!

DC. Jones will return from his fourth suspension at UFC 300 and 50-year old geriatric DC will come out of retirement for another shot.

by the time of ufc 300, they will be dying for sure, so they will go full freakshows and bring brock back

Back