Bisping vs GSP
Garbrandt vs Dillashaw
Joanna vs Rose

THEN there's:

Wonderboy vs Gamebred
James Vick vs Irish Joe Duffy
Alexy Oleynik vs Curtis Blaydes

Plus Hendricks and Gall.

That's quite an interesting card overall.

Certainly more stacked than our recent PPVs.

yer not a bunny rabbit,
and I'm not a leapfrog.

I don't wanna jump to conclusions, but:

card o the year.

Garbrandt vs Dillashaw is a legit superfight. It really should be the main event.

Not saying a whole lot.

Jk its a good card but the only title fight I'm interested in is Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt.

Good to see Blaydes get a manageable step up. Wonderboy vs. Mas and Duffy vs. Vick are awesome fights too.

Hendricks probably gonna get his ass beat, thats just a cherry on top.

We have THREE title fights:

Bisping vs GSP
Garbrandt vs Dillashaw
Joanna vs Rose

THEN there's:

Wonderboy vs Gamebred
James Vick vs Irish Joe Duffy
Alexy Oleynik vs Curtis Blaydes

Plus Hendricks and Gall.

That's quite an interesting card overall.

With the recent happenings, I'm just hoping I wake up the morning of Nov. 4 with all these fights still intact.
But obviously a great card.
I was still more excited for 214 honestly.

It's a phenomenal card. I cant even guess who'll win FOTN.

One thing I know for sure, if Hendricks wins, we're gonna hear some top notch GSP butthurt.

Garbrandt vs Dillashaw is a legit superfight. It really should be the main event.

GSP is arguably the GOAT and he never lost. He says he is better than ever. He is going up in weight three years after his last fight to go after the MW title, which would make it his second title, without having lost the WW belt. That also makes him a three time champion.

There's a lot at stake there. If GSP somehow makes a comeback into dominance, at a higher weight class, it would be insane. Will he do it at MW? I highly doubt it.

I'd say that is the greater story, and obviously he's the biggest draw.

Wonder if it reaches 1,000,000 ppv buys

Blaydes is exciting to watch. Anybody who slams dudes heads into the mat i wanna watch

I know! If everybody makes it to fight night healthy and clean I'm gonna be like

tenor.gif

And I got to say it will be good to see Joanna fight again. She is must see t.v. as far as I'm concerned.

I know! If everybody makes it to fight night healthy and clean I'm gonna be like

And I got to say it will be good to see Joanna fight again. She is must see t.v. as far as I'm concerned.

Joanna is one of the true WMMA

tenor.gif

Competitors.

She comes to throw down, and put a hurting on her opponents.

They usually leave the cage pretty jacked up.

Kinda feel bad for Rose here. heh

upload_2017-10-17_22-58-50.jpeg
STACKED

Come on Arm Barbarian (ArmBar - I just got it) you JUST realized how stacked it was?

I agree TJ and Cody should be main eventing and probably FOTN, but I'm not sure it qualifies as a superfight. I usu consider superfights champs/former champs from diff weight classes fighting each other. Still, call it superfight, I'm not complaining. Best title fight in years.

Bisping
Cody
Joanna
Jorge
Oleynik
and GALL

Back