"Part of the reason, Bisping is champ, is USADA" Is perhaps the #1 BS currently on sherdog!!!!!!!!!!

EL GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

First of all, Rampage has said Bisping isn't natty.

This believe that Bisping is a natty fighter without any proof, and solely because Bisping says so, is the biggest bullshit on Sherdog.....It's called "Dad body Privilege/never been that good privilege"

michael-bisping-luke-rockhold-ufc-199.jpg

michael-bisping-dan-henderson-ufc-204-5.jpg

Just because Bisping has a natty looking body and hasn't been that good, doesn't mean he was always natty.

2nd of all.....He beat Old man Hendo and Old man Anderson.....Way out of their primes and he almost got killed by Old man Hendo.

Steroids had nothing with him beating Hendo or Anderson....Hendo a year or 2 younger would've finished bisping yet again....Anderson is simply out of his prime.

3rd of all...He is only champ because he hasn't fought Yoel,Whitaker, Jacare, Mousasi(wish he was with UFC still) etc.....Anybody who believes Bisping is truly the best middleweight in the world...Doesn't know shit about MMA.

So can we stop with this #1 bullshit? I love the sherdog logic tho, everybody openly accuses Johnny hendricks of roids with ZERO Proof, since he started sucking.....but Since Bisping faced out of Prime fighters and caught Rockhold, him winning must be because of USADA...LMFAO.

First of all, Rampage has said Bisping isn't natty.

This believe that Bisping is a natty fighter without any proof, and solely because Bisping says so, is the biggest bullshit on Sherdog.....It's called "Dad body Privilege/never been that good privilege"

michael-bisping-luke-rockhold-ufc-199.jpg

michael-bisping-dan-henderson-ufc-204-5.jpg

Just because Bisping has a natty looking body and hasn't been that good, doesn't mean he was always natty.

2nd of all.....He beat Old man Hendo and Old man Anderson.....Way out of their primes and almost got killed by Old man Hendo.

Steroids had nothing with him beating Hendo or Anderson....Hendo a year or 2 younger would've finished bisping yet again....Anderson is simply out of his prime.

3rd of all...He is only champ because he hasn't fought Yoel,Whitaker, Jacare, Mousasi(wish he was with UFC still) etc.....Anybody who believes Bisping is truly the best middleweight in the world...Doesn't know shit about MMA.

So can we stop with this #1 bullshit? I love the sherdog logic tho, everybody openly accuses Johnny hendricks of roids with ZERO Proof, since he started sucking.....but Since Bisping faced out of Prime fighters and caught Rockhold, him winning must be because of USADA...LMFAO.

Dude also lost to Kennedy and should of lost to leites

Oh well if Rampage said he's not then it must be true. Rampage certainly never had following outs with just about everyone he worked with and threw shade at them

As much a people want to hate on Conor, Bisping will be remember as the biggest joke of this era

Nah man... USADA helped Bisping... hes got some luck though ;) Could have been finished by both Anderson and Hendo and that Luke KO was a huge upset... War Bisping :)

If GSP, who advocated for way stronger testing before anyone was even thinking about testing, is on something like Sherdog says all the time then Bisping could very well be too.

So can we stop with this #1 bullshit? I love the sherdog logic tho, everybody openly accuses Johnny hendricks of roids with ZERO Proof, since he started sucking

Hendricks has not even looked or performed remotely the same since USADA entered the picture.

Folks can

91F0wSKrnJL._SX355_.jpg

All they want, but if you aren't at the very LEAST raising an eyebrow there, then you are naive.

Rampage is jealous Karyn would sleep with Bisping if the scenario is right.

Bisping is also is like Rampage-heel but took less damage in his career.

I want to see the 10 page list, Rampage claims Florian is on.

I would say his success is part USADA, persistence and some luck.

Rampage isn't credible. It's not like Bisping would inject infront of a fellow UFC fighter. Probably just a theory rampage got. As for the dad bod, your right looking physically ripped doesn't mean ur juicing and vice versa looking outta shape doesn't mean ur not juicing but for a professional athlete at the level of competition his facing it'd only be logical for bisping to get all juiced up and big pre-usada of course. But there's no difference in bisping pre and post usada physically other than he seems to be performing better now that everyone else isn't juicing. All the juiceheads pre-usada have performed shitty post-usada while bisping is the opposite and seems much better post-usada. I believe bisping doesn't juice but i don't attribute his losses to him being natty and everyone else juicing. Atleast not entirely. But it does have a factor. There's a reason why TRT vitor isn't the same as natty vitor. Steroids make a difference. I also think his luke win is a fluke and both luke/gegard are able to take the belt from him but bisping is still one of the best in the world and could be top 3 MW in any other organization natty or not.

Last edited:
Compare Wandy's mushing of the aluminum Canpage Dadbod; to the fight he had with Bisping.

Bisping is the MW GOAT currently under USADA.

Had USADA been around in the beginning of Bisping's career his record would be 31-3-4NC.

Fights against Hendo 1, Belfort, Sonnen and Wand would be a NC due to steroids and TRT under USADA.

USADA has established a level playing field and a clean fighter like Bisping has finally become a defending champion.

Prevailed against Hendo in a rematch who still carried his TRT infused KO Power due to years of TRT usage but USADA era Bisping fought against the tyranny of TRT in a Fight of the Night performance and won the fight which is a little bit of justice for clean fighters.

The best clean MW in the UFC.

He would not even be mentioned in championship conversations if this thing lived.

26-02-2015-11-02-03-treinador-diz-que-vitor-belfort-esta-menos-forte-sem-trt--corpo-mudou.jpg

Hendricks has not even looked or performed remotely the same since USADA entered the picture.

Folks can

91F0wSKrnJL._SX355_.jpg

All they want, but if you aren't at the very LEAST raising an eyebrow there, then you are naive.

I don't care but I do think is hilarious how the mods just let people accuse hendricks but if you accuse another fighter, they give dubs...Double standards.

However people saying Bisping is 100% natty and USADA is why he is champ is pure bullshit.

Folks can

91F0wSKrnJL._SX355_.jpg

So is Chris Weidman, guy looked soft since USADA...

Bisping is champion because he walked off a movie set with 11 days notice and KO'd Luke Rockhold while people's champ Mousasi turned down the opportunity.

Bisping is champ because he doesn't get hurt in training and is therefore ready to step in at a moment's notice.

Part of that "being ready at a moment's notice" is that he isn't on PEDs and therefore can fight at a moment's notice.

TRTVitor is the undefeated and undisputed champ!
People like Hendo and Chael like to say they only felt a difference with recovery while they were on T. But jeez, Vitor's reflexes, his speed and power were multiplied three fold while he was on it. To the point that I even feel bad for Bisping, Luke, Hendo 2, etc, it wasn't even remotely fair to them haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back