Mark Goddard

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
listening to Mark on MMA Hour...Ariel is telling him he's should be considered as good as BJ or Herb, what do you think of Mark as a referee ?

Lookin' to be #2 all-time after Rosenthal.

This was a very poor stoppage

ApprehensiveReliableBrownbear.gif

Honestly he's pretty mediocre. Not consistently terrible, but often makes calls that make me shake my head or cringe. That Mike Perry forever stoppage above is one of them, not taking a point from Struve after two egregious eye pokes on Volkov is another. I could name a few more too.

Listen to this Podcast...a must, Henry Cejudo was in the fires of California, almost died...story is incredible....much respect Henry, glad your alive..

I like when he explains to the fighters what is happening when he stops or takes points away. Gives an aura of professionalism. This makes him seem as good as Herb and Big John. Still don't rate him as high as BJ but he's at Herbs level.

If the fighters give a fuck about what he says I don't know, I imagine they just wanna bang.

He's one of the better refs for sure, I think Herb and Big John are a little bit over rated, personally.

It's a tough job and every one of them has some controversial moments.

But I have Goddard number 1.

Mark is the best referee in the biz, followed by Jason Herzog and Mike Beltran.
All of them are absolutely excellent and I have a huge amount of respect for the work they are doing. They make the sport better.

I like him. Used to post on here. Would love to get him back. Had some good insight on questionable decisions.

listening to Mark on MMA Hour...Ariel is telling him he's should be considered as good as BJ or Herb, what do you think of Mark as a referee ?

LMFAO more like Marc Goddard one of MMA's worst refs. Watch the Struve vs Volkov main event fight Goddard was awful. Big John and Josh Rosenthal are the best MMA refs by far.

Back