If the UFC make McGregor vs. Diaz 3, who will Ferguson fight?

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If the UFC make McGregor vs. Diaz 3, who will Ferguson fight?

6zopyt.png

Hopefully the UFC doesn't make Mcgregor vs. Diaz III.

But if they did, Khabib is the obvious answer.

#2 or #3 makes sense

So expect the winner of Eddie v Justin
<BronTroll1>

I'd say wait for Conor, but that fight wouldn't happen until 2019, at the earliest. If it happens at all.

I like Eddie a lot as a person so don't take this wrong way but after Gaethje rids us of this undeserving top contender I'd love to see that. Two warriors who feel no pain fighting to death.

The true LW champ. He's coming back for the belt!

Mark Henry came back with a new game plan and told him not to box with Conor and circle into his left hand.

eddie-alvarez-ufc-188.jpg

Everyone's initial thought is probably Khabib. That would "seem" to make sense. But it doesn't make sense for an interim belt to be defended when the real title holder is healthy and available to fight. If the UFC makes Conor-Nate 3, I think Tony should take a fight at 170. Why in the world should he risk his chance at the real belt and defend against the top contenders while the champion fights non-contenders? It makes no sense and would be against his best interests.

Also, the UFC is apparently trying to put together Khabib-Barboza. So even if Tony fought someone else at 155, he'd be defending the interim belt against a non-contender. Do we actually want 2 belts in the same division being defended against unworthy challengers? The whole scenario is preposterous.

Tyron would be fun. The most gas and pressure fighter vs the least. Tyron might actually be in a good fight and get a fight bonus for once.

Khabib. If he can make it to the octagon. But winner of Eddie - Justin would be very interesting.

I can't even believe this topic is being discussed..? Anytime, anywhere, anyplace, Conor isn't that what Dana advertised him as..?

You're a disputed champ with a co-champion in your division, there should be no other fight. But this is the new UFC so "I won't be a surprised motherf*ker" when McGregor/Diaz 3 is stamped; like it's a real fight...?

Last edited:
Back