Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
An interesting blast from the past.

o8UEz.gif

I love that man.

Last edited:
So the obvious question is, how does monkey urine aid in recovery after training?

Save beer money by drinking piss, to take zoo trips?

I'd be careful, I've seen those monkeys bite and claw some drunk guy in a Brazilian zoo, I believe, and his arm was torn to shreds. Required stitches.

But yeah, any animal lover is good only book.

But did he drink their pee?

mma_s_machida01_576.jpg
He better stop before he becomes a fiend. Like a tooth fairy, only you leave a bag of piss under your pillow or gun to your head he's gonna do it.

I'd be careful, I've seen those monkeys bite and claw some drunk guy in a Brazilian zoo, I believe, and his arm was torn to shreds. Required stitches.

But yeah, any animal lover is good only book.

Yes, but was he a master of the crane kick?

He better stop before he becomes a fiend. Like a tooth fairy, only you leave a bag of piss under your pillow or gun to your head he's gonna do it.

LOL

The Machida Piss Fairy

That's a good point. I thought he was a drunken master, but turns out he was just a drunk old man.
Speaking of which, I've always thought that drunken style could be an effective weapon in an MMA match.

Speaking of which, I've always thought that drunken style could be an effective weapon in an MMA match.

It really could, but it would require a Jackie Chan level athlete. Too bad MMA wasn't big in Jackie's hey day.

Yuuup, my man Lyoto is a Zen master. The animal kingdom knows.

<4>

Back