Would honestly Bisping be the biggest win of GSP's Career?

indymmj

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Bisping-UFC-199-06.jpg

Going up in weight to fight a MW Champ after a long layoff, I know some of you guys think Bisping is a joke cuz well he hasn't fought a top contender since winning the title. He still is a great fighter with great wins. Honestly if GSP beats him being this undersized that's really impressive.

It's up there with Hughes. Depends on how gsp wins too. Tko in the 2nd vs winning 3rds has weight on the decision

It's up there with Hughes. Depends on how gsp wins too. Tko in the 2nd vs winning 3rds has weight on the decision

Yes Hughes was a destroyer, almost as dominant as GSP

Bisping by TKO in the 2nd. GSP...you're dead!

<mma4>

Yes, Bisping is a MW, GSP looks bad when he bulks up

He haven't seen him fight at MW yet, ignore the pudgy pictures of him. BJ Penn still fought well at WW and looked worse physically

Hughes was GSP's best win. The second BJ fight was huge too. That was probably one of the top 2 or 3 fights in terms of hype in UFC history.

Beating Bisping at MW would be next imo.

Hughes was GSP's best win. The second BJ fight was huge too. That was probably one of the top 2 or 3 fights in terms of hype in UFC history.

Beating Bisping at MW would be next imo.
I personally think when he beat Shields was also huge.

Shields was on a 14 fight win streak with wins over Condit, Okami, Lawler and Dan Henderson, as well as lesser notable wins over Mayhem Miller and Martin Kampmann, when GSP beat him.

No bisping does not even belong. He's a gatekeeper not champion. He got lucky some decisions went his way esp vs hendo and Rocksalt didnt take him serious.

Hughes Fitch and Penn were legit killers I put over a Bisping win. Only because of size does he make #4 best win.

To me Fitch is #1. PPL forget how he just destroyed everyone before and after GSP and GSP wrecked him in his prime in the middle of his long UFC win run. Hughes and penn past primes but still better than Bisping who is also almost 40.

Last edited:
GSP has a career of great wins. What makes them better is how many of them were for belts or defending the belt.

Beating Bisping is both worthless and pointless.

i cant believe that someone would actually think that way

Back