Where are all the GSP fans?

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For anyone who hasn't been in here from 06-2013, let me tell you, if you think us Conor fans are bad, Ha. We had nothing on GSP fans. They were so annoying, they made you hate GSP even if you liked him. And they outnumbered the haters or even reasonable people. I figured they would find their way back here, but I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing a lot of people criticizing him, and saying he'll lose. If you were one of those die hards and you're still a Sherdogger, what happened? Did you grow out of him?

For anyone who hasn't been in here from 06-2013, let me tell you, if you think us Conor fans are bad, Ha. We had nothing on GSP fans. They were so annoying, they made you hate GSP even if you liked him. And they outnumbered the haters or even reasonable people. I figured they would find their way back here, but I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing a lot of people criticizing him, and saying he'll lose. If you were one of those die hards and you're still a Sherdogger, what happened? Did you grow out of him?
We never left but why are you acting like GSP's fanbase on here was anywhere near as retarded as Anderson Silva's?

His fans are nowhere to be found and his fight is just over a month away. Most of them just jumped on the bandwagon and the majority were just casual fans it seems. Abandoned as soon as Weidman beat him twice.

Lol. And where's your army, nuthugger.

what happened? Did you grow out of him?

looks like he grew out of himself

hqdefault.jpg

Been a GSP fan since he trashed Trigg years ago.

If prime GSP comes back Bisping is in for a long night.

the fuck are you talkin about? conor has a bunch of retarded dickriders, while gsp had normal ppl rooting for him. especially after ppl started callin him boring, etc. i guess these guys are the conor fanboys now. the adhs kids, who suck up everything the ufc offers them. fu dude.

Nope. All threads back then was not either created about GSP or in a strange and often far fetched way derailed to be about GSP.

Fuckinaye - the mods were nearly all GSP fanbois back then too

I got banned once for asking the question 'could Phil Nurse' palms have been loaded with Vaseline?' - which seemed a reasonable question considering his actions.

TS is out of his mind. Even in GSP's most popular he didn't have half of the threads on the front page. mcgregor will have half the front page with no fight in sight. And it's just threads where various people remind the rest of us that he exists and they are in love with him.

Of the threads on the front page:

4 are about GSP with a fight in two weeks.

3 are about mcgregor with no mention of a fight. Another 2 are about Tony Ferguson and how much he sucks which makes those threads about mcgregor as well.

Huge gsp fan here. Fan, not fanboy. No, his fans were not more annoying that McG's or Fedor or BJ. It's all the same annoying bs.

Fuckinaye - the mods were nearly all GSP fanbois back then too

I got banned once for asking the question 'could Phil Nurse' palms have been loaded with Vaseline?' - which seemed a reasonable question considering his actions.

Reported

<{coachie}>

GSP fans are right here bitch. Now go fuck yourself.

This has nothing to do with GSP as it does to the fact that this is more like a high school forum then an MMA forum nowadays. There are more threads about some girl taking a shit, or wearing a skirt where you can almost see her panties then any real MMA discussion. That is only topped off with Conor taking a shit threads. I think any real MMA discussion is done else where nowadays.

It's a dumb fight.

GSP coming back is awesome, but Bisping should defend his fucking title instead of continuing to duck his division until he retires. Worst champion UFC has ever had.

It would be a cool fight if Bisping would vacate his belt.

Back