Is it a blow to bispings manhood that gsp picked him as beatable but not other mw's

pilgrim4702

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bisping took a pretty bad beating at the hands of 50yr old hendo, and looked like a wounded duck in his close win in his hometown over the retired hendo.

Did gsp see this, and,- unlike before when Anderson was offered to him and he fumbled his words n started talking about weight, or when weidman/ rockhold held the belt and he was happily retired- see an oppurtunity to plunder a weak champion? Having seen bisping besmirched, beaten up, barely scrape by in wins, did he calculate a probable victory over a man who lacked the confidence to fight even one of at least four worthy contenders after winning the mw strap.?

Does it grate and knaw at bisping that gsp didn't dare step in the cage against Anderson, even though his skills were sharp, an now, though rusty and tired from escaping the alien colonies, gsp might know his time is short, but what ever he's got left, it's enough to besmirch bisping.?

It's kind of demeaning and emasculating to bisping. That gsp views bisping, unlike the other mw's, as 'easy pickings'.

I know bisping has proved the doubters wrong, and me, Wrong before (vs Stann, belcher, rockhold 2. I knew bisping would beat Anderson-styles make fights)

But it seems he's a champ that will never instill fear or have an aura of invincibility or intimidation. He gets knocked down a lot. By past-prime fighters. As wins. But gets knocked down a lot.

Is this what gsp sees?

No worries, he's got Rockhold's manhood...

Qme0RNF.jpg

Bisping beat up Rockhold, while Rockhold has to pity hump 5s.

GSP picked Bisping not cuz he is most beatable but because he is champ

Anderson was champ, weidman was champ for several defenses. Rockhold was champ. He didn't pick them. So now that it's established that the belt isn't the reason for this fight since gsp passed over three other champs to fight bisping, do you think it has something to do w bisping being more beatable.

But that has always been the history with Bisping. Every time you had a fighter attempting to get back on track and needed a “name” to fight, Bisping would get called out. Seems like every fighter always views him as some sort of tune up, before fighting the top 5.

Of course GSP picked Bisping because he's beatable. There's a zero percent chance GSP would fight guys like Luke, Weidman, Yoel, or Jacare. That being said, this worked out perfectly for Bisping. He gets exactly what he wanted: a huge payday.

Lol at reading that much about punching a dude's schlong.

The best fight ever was between Jim Lahey and his liver.

"Randy, I am the liquor."

i wouldnt mind gsp is bigger attraction than most other fighters.

Because he was the more beatable champ between Woodley and himself, that is.

If WW had a champ who GSP thought he could beat he'd have stuck at his weight class. He's not big enough to compete at MW yet he's going there because it's better for his legacy to lose at MW than at WW.

Back