Dana: Conor vs GSP a year and a half away before even being considered, title defenses first

Soul On Ice

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-white-lays-out-a-path-to-conor-mcgregor-vs-georges-st-pierre

“GSP would need to defend his title first at 185 [pounds] and Conor has some business to handle himself. It would be a year and a half down the road before we would even talk about that,”

vQ7RYW.gif

Nw2vWl8.gif

VJnQGkF.png

It's probably happening before GSP / Bisping now.

{<jordan}

First Conor has to beat Khabib, and Floyd in a rematch. And GSP has to defend against Whitaker and Rockhold.

Then, and only then, will I collect 100 million dollars.

So it is confirmed then.

Expecting "Breaking: Bisping out, Conor in" news any moment now

So GSP vs. Conor confirmed for the 2017 New Years Eve Card.

Dana is such a sack of shit. It's apparently perfectly fine for Bisping to tread water avoiding all contenders for a year and a half.

I really want to see GSP and Whitaker TBH. I hope we get it..

So Conor fights Tony then Woodley while GSP fights Bisping then Whittaker, then drops down to face Conor should they make it.

Is dana that good of a promoter? Or just a hard working dude who got lucky with having rich buddies to back his business ventures?

It's official,

Bet the house on Conor's next fight being against GSP bros.

Fuck the wife, this is 100%, she wouldn't understand.

“GSP would need to defend his title first at 185 [pounds]

and Conor has some business to handle himself. ”

The nitpicker in me got hung up on those details. Notice he didnt use "title defence" when mentioning Conor. Could be coincidental but im pretty sure Conor ducks Tony and that he has the UFCs blessing

Or St-Pierre could lose against Bisping, McGregor could lose to Ferguson, and they'll just set up St-Pierre-McGregor ASAP while both still have some value attached to their name.

Dana said that? So that means if GSP wins, the first thing they are going to try and do is set up GSP vs McGregor. Got it.

Back