iu

CM Punk at Roufus Sport

iu

Travis Rousey at Edmunds

iu

Cyborg at Chute box?

iu

Last edited:
MODS......please wasteland this trash thread.......

The "Jackson makes boring fighters" is a lie

Jackson trained fighters are exciting
Jones
Condit
Cerrone
Groovy Lando
Etc

Tristar made GSP boring, not Jackson.
GSP isn’t boring, 50-45 fights can be exciting.

Also, Gary Goodridge, he was so exciting in MMA and K1, OMG i miss the guy.

The "Jackson makes boring fighters" is a lie

Jackson trained fighters are exciting
Jones
Condit
Cerrone
Groovy Lando
Etc

Tristar made GSP boring, not Jackson.
Cub Swanson
Diego Sanchez
John Dodson etc
I don’t know where this myth came from

why Khabib @ AKA, technically? & Cyborg, technically too?
Maybe I didn't quite understand the game. I was listing people who stick out in their camps for any reason at all... I alwayz thought it was fascinating that Cyborg came out of Chute box as rough as I hear they were & you got a girl training with them way back in the day before MMA was even all that big... & especially WMMA.

Khabib at AKA has alwayz seemed like a unique fit.... but I guess with all those wrestlers it makes sense...

Groovy seems like a great fit at Jackson / Wink... but he does have a style that is very unique compared to others from that camp. (or any camp for that matter. :D)

Last edited:
Maybe I didn't quite understand the game. I was listing people who stick out in their camps for any reason at all... I alwayz thought it was fascinating that Cyborg came out of Shootbox as rough as I hear they were & you got a girl training with them way back in the day before MMA was even all that big... & especially WMMA.

Khabib at AKA has alwayz seemed like a unique fit.... but I guess with all those wrestlers it makes sense...

Groovy seems like a great fit at Jackson / Wink... but he does have a style that is very unique compared to others from that camp. (or any camp for that matter. :D)
Im actually wonderin´whether Groovy is such a good fit there...

Serra-Longo Fight Team
Al Iaquinta

20170423120034_Untitled2.JPG

Duane Ludwig BANG Team

professor-ludwig-5f007ef527ddff67e71ab0c9d848bfcd39e7c3796917d8df3ccf911edfb8d379.jpg

Kings MMA
Fabricio Werdum

getImage

Tristar Gym
GSP

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAyNS84Nzcvb3JpZ2luYWwvYWxpZW5zLUVULmpwZw==

Im actually wonderin´whether Groovy is such a good fit there...
It's an interesting thought... but they have gotten him where he is today... & he's only getting better.

I think he's doing great stuff hiring his strength & conditioning coach back in May & is wresting/Grappling coach this July. He's really just recently getting into full blown training in all aspects.... in the last couple of years. Dat UFC bonus money takes a lot of life concernz off the table that were slowing him down in the past.

So I expect we'll continue to see massive improvements. I see evolution every time he fights... & I expect he will continue to improv.

f4DuSUL.jpg

What about Evan Tanner at Team Quest?

Or Phil Baroni at Hammerhouse?

And Vitor's first few fights in the UFC wasn't he fighting under Carlson? Or what would later become Brazilian Top Team? I forget which one. He definitely wasn't the typical Brazilian with the BJJ strategy. Vitor loved to keep it standing and box

What about Evan Tanner at Team Quest?

Or Phil Baroni at Hammerhouse?

And Vitor's first few fights in the UFC wasn't he fighting under Carlson? Or what would later become Brazilian Top Team? I forget which one. He definitely wasn't the typical Brazilian with the BJJ strategy. Vitor loved to keep it standing and box
Indeed, Phil...

Vitor "Gracie" Belfort, worked under Carlson, true...

How about Conor Mcgregor? No one else at SBG is a boxer like him although he inherits the karate/kickboxing stance.

Back