Despite Fighting In FN Poland Main Event; Donald Cerrone Says He's Penciled In For UFC 219 In Dec.

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I'm guessing the opponent depends on if he wins or loses. I'm guessing with a win they match him with Kamaru Usman and with a loss they match him with Gunnar Nelson.

What do you guys think?

Hopefully, win or lose ,he's eyeing a return to lightweight.

Sounds like typical Cowboy to me.
Is Cowboy taking out a Win before the fight has even happened, is he that sure of his abilities and performance?

He wont be inking anything more for the year of 2017, if he gets his ass whooped at his fight night in Poland.

Last edited:
im sure the only time he wasnt penciled in for a future bout was when he fought for the title against dos Anjos 2

Is normal.
f3599d7c686a66f43f2884c82f415b5cdb13dcc46738fde389bc7ecbe2fde47f.jpg

That is why Cerrone is a fan and UFC brass favorite.

Till gonna make sure he has a lengthy suspension after this fight.

What if he gets beat up and is medically suspended for 6 months or something?

Way to overlook Till by Cowboy and UFC. If I'm Till, I'd be mad AF!!!

Till gonna make sure he has a lengthy suspension after this fight.
Just because Cerrone said this Till is going to hit him with a standing elbow shattering an orbital, breaking his nose, and sidelining him for 6 months.

I think at his age and without being able to use IVs, the cut to 155 is probably just getting to the point that it's no longer worth it. Plus, I think Cerrone's style benefits more from a speed advantage than a strength advantage anyway. I mean, the guy just lost a razor close decision to the former champ in a fight many thought he should've won.

Here's hoping he doesn't take too much damage against Till

Just because Cerrone said this Till is going to hit him with a standing elbow shattering an orbital, breaking his nose, and sidelining him for 6 months.

Even before Cerrone said this, I pictured exactly that.

I really like him at WW. Looks a lot fresher and healthier. He's a damn skeleton getting onto the scale for 155.
It might be healthier for him but I see him exchanging wins and losses from #6-#12 at 170 and I'd be surprised if he beat anyone in top 5.

At lightweight his win percentage is healthy and I can see him earning another title shot in stringing some wins together. I don't see him winning a UFC title but as his contacts come and go, I don't see him with too much leverage if he can't beat a top tier welter

Back