Khabib on the Tony vs Lee fight: "Tony won because Kevin Lee fought like chicken"

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Do you think Khabib is being a bit unfair with Kevin? He did put on a great performance

Kevin made it past the Tiramisu, Khabib.

C680HKsWkAAz55l.jpg

Khabib, just fight and stop talking like this.

I used to be the biggest Khabib fan.

But seriously....shut up.

How bout fight more than once every couple years....then run your mouth.

A bit harsh on Kevin but he did give up around the end of the second. You could see it in how he approached certain situations. He may have been able to muscle through a bit more punishment but he didn't so it is what it is.

The kid is still young. No need to be that harsh.

However, he is right about Lee losing because he wasn't dictating the range and pace with Tony. That's why most people lose.

Do you think Khabib is being a bit unfair with Kevin? He did put on a great performance

If u ever fought before u understand what he means. Im pretty sure he saw Lee fighting scared/angry/emotional witch fucks up youre flow state and leaves u drained after a few minutes. Not having controll of youre emotions at the highest level of the sport = chicken in the russian mountains I think. I loved Lees preformance though, he will grow from this.

Khabib's fought 3 times in 4 years. Once against a sheet metal worker. Who's chicken? Division has passed him by but somehow he's still top 5.

IMO he doesnt even deserve Barboza let alone Tony who's won 10 straight in that same time period. Give him Lee, then a top 5, then he's ready for TS if he can prove reliable.

If u ever fought before u understand what he means. Im pretty sure he saw Lee fighting scared/angry/emotional witch fucks up youre flow state and leaves u drained after a few minutes. Not having controll of youre emotions at the highest level of the sport = chicken in the russian mountains I think. I loved Lees preformance though, he will grow from this.
This

Khabib's fought 3 times in 4 years. Once against a sheet metal worker. Who's chicken? Division has passed him by but somehow he's still top 5.

IMO he doesnt even deserve Barboza let alone Tony who's won 10 straight in that same time period. Give him Lee, then a top 5, then he's ready for TS if he can prove reliable.
Lee's taking a seat for a while so he's not an option. Barboza is his only option for the date that he wants.

He actually showed up to fight Tony instead of continuously pulling out then not even waiting 2 weeks to fight him that other time Tony pulled out with an injury so he could fight the 100th ranked LW in the world at best.

That's a chicken.

Just echoing the obvious...

Khabib doesn't have a leg to stand on.

At least Lee fought Ferguson, unlike Khabib. Quit talking and get in the cage already, dude.

I don't give a fuck. I just think if you're gonna troll, troll with some quality. At least throw in a glass skeleton joke or something. You're just not being funny.
Not funny??
OMG, did i laugh.

At least Lee fought Ferguson, unlike Khabib. Quit talking and get in the cage already, dude.
He had health issues, now he wants to fight Ferg instead of having a money fight against Conor. Khabib has a true warrior mindset, his injuries are unfortunate

Back