Fan-made UFC 219 poster (McGregor vs Ferguson)

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DMQyfU8VoAA6QSH.jpg:large

By BossLogic of course.

Better than anything the UFC puts out.

kudos.

Fucking amazing. Would keep that shit on my wall forever tbh.

Anything that censors "fucking" is lame as f***.

Two men trying to bash each other's skulls in is fine but a swear word has to be asterisked because muh American values. Even though everyone knows what "fu***ing" means so it's literally fu***ing pointless to censor it.

The fans are so much more creative than the UFC's marketing department.

Honestly, I think the decision to add red eyes was retarded and unnecessary. But apart from that, I think it's a really nice poster. Great concept, too.

I really really hope this fight happens.

Conor vs Nate is fun. But we seen it. Twice. Its going to look the same. Its not very interesting. This fight on the other hand is chaos. Ferguson has the chin and cardio like Diaz, but he is a wild man. You never know what he will do. His weakness is that he eats a lot of punches. He does not know how to roll with shots like Diaz does.

Eating a lot of shots + Fighting McGregor = 1 outcome. We will see just how amazing his chin really is. Or we might just see him diving for a leg lock and pull off the craziest submission. Thats why this fight is so interesting. Not to mention the trash talking inside the cage.

I already love Conor, but if he chooses to fight Tony, then my respect for him goes up 10 fold. And so should everyone elses.

Last edited:
Back