Predict the next 5 main events

binny

I'll beat your ass if you jump on my couch.
@Brown
Reaction score
Donald Cerrone vs Darren Till- Till via TKO
Cerrone is the name here, but I expect Till to be able to use his size, TD's, and kicks to the body to hurt Cerrone early and take away his rhythm.

Derek Brunson vs Lyoto Machida- Brunson via KO
Bad idea for Machida to come back. Brunson is tough and hits hard, plus Lyoto is shot.

Michael Bisping vs Georges St. Pierre- GSP via UD
GSP could look slower and more hesitant. I am expecting him to look near top form ( or what would be top form for him at 34) and keep Bisping adjusting to GSP more than fighting his fight. Bisping won't even be GSP's toughest fight ever.

Dustin Poirier vs Anthony Pettis- Poirier via UD
This one is hard to pick. I want to believe Showtime isn't dead. I just see Dustin with plenty more fight left in him than Anthony does. Hope I'm wrong.

Fabricio Werdum vs Marcin Tybura- Werdum via anything he wants
This is the easiest fight to pick. Tybura just simply has nothing for a guy of Werdum's caliber yet. He couldn't even put away Arlovski..

What are your picks?

Till decision
Machida decision
Bisping decision
Pettis Submission
Tybura KO

Cerrone KO
Brunson Dec
Bisping Dec
Pettis Sub
Werdum Sub

1. Cerrone vs Till - Cerrone, Sub Rnd 1 // Till, TKO Rnd 2
  2. Brunson vs Machida - Brunson, KO Rnd 2 // Machida, UD
  3. Bisping vs GSP - Bisping, TKO Rnd 3 // GSP, UD
  4. Pettis vs Poirier - Pettis, UD // Poirier, TKO Rnd 2
  5. Werdum vs Tybura - Werdum, Sub Rnd 1 // Tybura, KO Rnd 1

Cerrone TKO
Machida decision
Bisping decision
Pettis Submission
Werdum Submission

Cerrone is the name here, but I expect Till to be able to use his size, TD's, and kicks to the body to hurt Cerrone early and take away his rhythm.

Bad idea for Machida to come back. Brunson is tough and hits hard, plus Lyoto is shot.

GSP could look slower and more hesitant. I am expecting him to look near top form ( or what would be top form for him at 34) and keep Bisping adjusting to GSP more than fighting his fight. Bisping won't even be GSP's toughest fight ever.

This one is hard to pick. I want to believe Showtime isn't dead. I just see Dustin with plenty more fight left in him than Anthony does. Hope I'm wrong.

This is the easiest fight to pick. Tybura just simply has nothing for a guy of Werdum's caliber yet. He couldn't even put away Arlovski..

What are your picks?
sorry dude, Till and Brunson are overrated, just like Lee :)

Cowboy by sub
Machida by dec
Bisping by dec
Pettis by TKO
Werdum by dec

sorry dude, Till and Brunson are overrated, just like Lee :)
lee was overrated against his opponent. There are no similarities to be drawn between cowboy or Machida vs Tony at this point.
Brunson actually is my 2nd most confident pick on the list.

Cowboy Sub
Machida KO
GSP Dec
Pettis Dec
Werdum Sub

Werdum via sub
Pettis via sub
Cerrone via sub
Bisping via TKO

Don't know who wins Machida/Brunson

CM Punk vs Sage Northcutt
Tony vs Conor
Woodley vs Wanderlei
Shogun vs Rampage 2
Griffin vs Liddell

What are your picks?

Cerrone sub/TKO - Hes been in deep water with harder hitting, more well rounded guys than Till before and come out on top

Brunson UD or Machida vintage KO - This fight goes one of 2 ways, Machida is gunshy and hesitant after such a long layoff and loses rounds OR he catches Brunson rushing in like Whittaker

Bisping TKO - Easy money, hes way too big, well rounded and durable for GSP esp after ; years away. Mistake for GSP returning at 185

Pettis KO or sub - Pettis looked good against Miller, and while Poirer is solid and been doing well at LW i feel like Pettis will find his chin with a counter or catch him in a wild scramble

Werdum by whatever he wants lol

What are your picks?
Cerrone, Brunson, GSP, Poirier, Werdum.

Usada by ko
Usada by ko
Usada by tko
Usads by ko
Usada by majority decision

:(:(

Cerrone KO
Brunson KO
Bisping KO
Poirier DEC