If Nate's right, could the UFC reset and start from scratch?

MacGregor

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Let's say, for arguments sake, that Nate is right and everyone's on steroids in sports. Instead of usada trying to play catch up in mma, could/would the ufc, usada and the fighters all agree to giving everyone, including JBJ, the opportunity to start fresh by letting fighters come clean and start over? While it's obviously not fair to cheat, it's also not fair if some fighters are just luckier. Just a thought.

This is the dumbest thread ever on sherdog.

Congratulations..

You went ultra retard.

Let's say, for arguments sake, that Nate is right and everyone's on steroids in sports. Instead of usada trying to play catch up in mma, could/would the ufc, usada and the fighters all agree to giving everyone, including JBJ, the opportunity to start fresh by letting fighters come clean and start over? While it's obviously not fair to cheat, it's also not fair if some fighters are just luckier. Just a thought.
I have no clue what you're on about.

but-then-i-lold_o_480693.gif

Nate isnt right. Some fighters would never do steroids. Like Nate doh. It's called hyperbole.

MMA will never be clean or fair. There are ways to cheat and get advantages all over the board and always will be.

I'm fine with it.

i dont believe any fighter would take it delibrately, and why would they? its all the supplement companies fault

Reset the ufc only to have the same fucking issue two weeks later.

Edit: Actually they could reset the UFC 4 times a year, forgive everyone and tell that now that we are all clean lets fight.

Re-edit. TS is a freaking genius.

Pride_Logo.jpg

WTF? There’s no logic to this at all. Everyone had the oportunity to be clean since USADA was given control of testing.

let's give the poor cheaters special steroids so they don't get caught

it's not their fault, they are just trying to make a living :rolleyes:

Back