Blonde bombshell Sage Northcutt is ready to make waves in UFC

He has to win fights first. White and good looking helps but no one likes a loser

I thought this was a bump.. He lost to Mickey Gall ffs.

I don't see it

here is 19 year old vitor belfort

methodgetswanderlei-silva-vitor-belfort-gif.gif

Dude should go the route of Bruce Lee. Movie martial artist only. He ruined it a bit by tipping his hand by actually trying to fight. Would have been better to pretend he's a lethal killing machine and play one on the screen like Sensai Segeal and always have people wonder if you could actually kill UFC guys and make cool Chuck Norris jokes up about you etc..

Now the dude is about a 90% joke and almost fully cooked.

I need to see Quinones' front flip before I can make any predictions.

A good prospect but definetly not as talented as the young Eric Silva

Dude should go the route of Bruce Lee. Movie martial artist only. He ruined it a bit by tipping his hand by actually trying to fight. Would have been better to pretend he's a lethal killing machine and play one on the screen like Sensai Segeal and always have people wonder if you could actually kill UFC guys and make cool Chuck Norris jokes up about you etc..

dude is still young, much younger than another young prospect called Erika Silver

Kid is only 19, still plenty of time to put his skills together

This kid and Eric Silva are both the future of the UFC!

I like Sage still, one of the few hype trains I was sad to see die out.

It's hard to have hope for the guy when he is doing god knows what to get to 155 again to fight a 145er that lost their last fight.

Sage "No Stones" Garbrandt..

He's definitely a serial killer

This. Dude coulda been a bazillionaire action star and kept his looks. Now he's headed for ugly and 100/100K paydays without health insurance.

Back