GSP jab vs left larry?

L

Lissove

I am so worried Bisping will catch GSP with his newfpund nonesense KO power left hook. His timing seems alright and he isn't a manlet so jabs would need to be carefully placed.

GSP's biggest advantage in his past fight has been his ability to control the wrestling.

Bisping is too big for GSP to repeatedly take down, he will gas trying to. And then Bisping will easily box the shit out of GSP.

What an idiot for going up.

all you guys backing bisping stop talking about it and be about it

I've been waiting for this line to move forever so I can put money on GSP....please go bet on Bisping since you're so confident

Bisping is too big for GSP to repeatedly take down, he will gas trying to. And then Bisping will easily box the shit out of GSP.

Because smaller people never take bigger people down.

A couple of GSP's superman punches will realign some of Mike's brain cells, and suddenly Bisping will no longer be an asshole. He will spend the rest of the fight saying "excuse me" everytime he lands a jab. He will cry tears of joy and hug GSP when Dana hands GSP the belt.

A couple of GSP's superman punches will realign some of Mike's brain cells, and suddenly Bisping will no longer be an asshole. He will spend the rest of the fight saying "excuse me" everytime he lands a jab. He will cry tears of joy and hug GSP when Dana hands GSP the belt.
I like it.

Is "Left Larry" Bipsing's new nickname? I like it. It's even better than Count Duckula.

Bisping lucked himself into the belt and now will have it taken away from him by WW.

Saddest title reign in MMA.

This fight means nothing other than deciding who whittaker is going to drop shovels on next

images.jpg

I am certain that GSP will come back after four years off and show zero signs of ring rust against a bigger opponent with good take down defence and will become the champion of a division he has never previously fought in

GSP's biggest advantage in his past fight has been his ability to control the wrestling.

What an idiot for going up.
Not about size. Wonderboi could beat Bisping. Woodley could beat him. Rory would beat him.
I just think GSP might be out of shape after so many years out.
Still, fun freakshow fight.

I am so worried Bisping will catch GSP with his newfpund nonesense KO power left hook. His timing seems alright and he isn't a manlet so jabs would need to be carefully placed.
New found KO power <Lmaoo>

Bisping has like a foot reach advantage on Hendricks. Bisping will gut jab and front gut kick GSP all day. GSP will gas. The gut punch on Rockhold's abs opened up the left hook if you watch the gif.

bispings jab has more pop and actually has another punch behind it so i tihnk bisping has a better jab

left hook larry via UD or tko. believe you him pal

all you guys backing bisping stop talking about it and be about it

I've been waiting for this line to move forever so I can put money on GSP....please go bet on Bisping since you're so confident
is gsp favourite. i might have to put some money on bisping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back