Does anyone else think GSP has a feminine personality?

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy is so conflict avoidant, always try to be classy. Cannot handle spontaneous events and is ultra sensitive and always trying to be taken seriously. He seems like the kind of guy who would sit quietly in the back while everyone is having a good time and this guy just kills the mood. He probably the guy who gets a girlfriend and then stop hanging out with guy friends

Michael Bisping on the other hand is someone you can shoot the shit with. No homo of course. I would rather drink beer and watch football with Bisping over GSP on any given day of the week.

So classy, trying to be taken seriously = feminine...

<mma4>

I do get some autistic spectrum vibes from the guy sometimes. Not antisocial per se, but he struggles with OCD, which could explain some weird behaviour.

So classy, trying to be taken seriously = feminine...

You compare GSP to guys like Shogun and Machida.

They all appear classy and serious, the only difference is that it comes fluid to Shogun and Machida. GSP on the other hand comes so unnaturally. Everything he does, it is done in a calculated way in order to present a specific image that he want the world to see of him. He is all about image enhancement (feminine) instead of self expression (masculine).

TBH I was surprised this thread wasn't started by the same guy as the 'ban minority's from the UFC' thread.

He knows his strong areas and sticks to them. He knows he can't play the role of the evil jerk or he'll just sound silly because of his accent, and at heart he's a good guy so he just plays that role. GSP also really cares about his legacy so he's sure to choose his words carefully and the moves he makes in his career as well.

I'm not entirely sure what the guy is like when the cameras aren't pointed at him, but I don't think feminine is the best term to describe him. He does seem like he would be awkward in many situations though, probably not the most laid back guy.

You compare GSP to guys like Shogun and Machida.

They all appear classy and serious, the only difference is that it comes fluid to Shogun and Machida. GSP on the other hand comes so unnaturally. Everything he does, it is done in a calculated way in order to present a specific image that he want the world to see of him. He is all about image enhancement (feminine) instead of self expression (masculine).

In that case Conor most be a lot more feminine according to you.
You have no clue what you talk about.

He avoids conflict because he isn't fluent in the language lol, jesus this place.

He probably thrives in social situations back home in MTL, where he can speak French.

He just seems awkward because English is his second language

I believe he has 2 sisters. Might have something to do with it.

Or he is just a low-key, nice and polite guy. He also probably comes across a little strange because of the accent and English not being his first language

I'm no GSP fan, but I wouldn't consider it feminine. Awkward? Hell yeah, but not feminine.

GSP used to be a club bouncer and it fits his personality. When confronted by an aggressive drunk like Bisping he'd rather diffuse the situation than escalate it and resorts to violence only as a last resort.

GSP, no.....greySP

alien-0132.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back