Till is a point striker who cannot finish mediocre opponents. Why would he beat Cowboy?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
Seriously, watch his fights against some really top 30-40 competition.

Yes, he's accurate. Yes, striking is his main weapon.
Still, he is absolutely not ready for Cowboy, who went toe to toe with Lawler and oustruck him at least half of the fight.

If (and that's a huge IF) he's going to have an upper hand in a long distance striking department against Cerrone, Cowboy will mix it up, take him down and make him tap.

Last edited:
Here's the thing

Cowboys chin is questionable as is his body
I've been calling his downfall since the 'Howboy' fight
However, and you can be sure of this like death and taxes
If cowboy can mix in takedowns
He fucks you up
If he can't
He's fucked

He can mix it in here
So he wins
Period

Here's the thing

He fucks you up
If he can't
He's fucked

He can mix it in here
So he wins
Period

Only one thing I disagree with...Cowboy's chin might get weaker, but it's not for someone like Till to exploit it.

Cerrone almost edged out Robbie.
I'm just gonna leave that here.

Only one thing I disagree with...Cowboy's chin might get weaker, but it's not for someone like Till to exploit it.

I dunno man, Tills a big boy and don't let his lack of finishs sway you're mind
He's fighting guys who don't always get finished and the bombs he lands in those fights would put away cowboy

I dunno man, Tills a big boy and don't let his lack of finishs sway you're mind
He's fighting guys who don't always get finished and the bombs he lands in those fights would put away cowboy

Cerrone pretty much dwarfed Robbie Lawler...higher, longer reach.

And neither of Till's opponents faced a serious competition either.
Bojan might be really durable, but make no mistakes - Cowboy would finish both Dalby and Ayari.. Quick.

Here's the thing

He fucks you up
If he can't
He's fucked

He can mix it in here
So he wins
Period
What’s the “Howboy” fight?

Brazilian cowboy
Yeah...thats not a thing.

I dont like Till and he shouldn't beat cowboy but I've a feeling he might rise to the occasion, hope I'm wrong though.

I get tired of people talking about Cerrone's chin, body...blah blah blah. He's had 40 something mma fights, almost 30 kickboxing matches. He has never been ko'ed.

Tko'ed 3 times. The kick Pettis hit him with would have chopped down a tree. The Dos Anjos and Masvidal tko's were legit too. No complaints here. But all in all, Cowboy is durable as fuck.

I think he wrecks this kid.

Cowboy via fuck you.

I get tired of people talking about Cerrone's chin, body...blah blah blah. He's had 40 something mma fights, almost 30 kickboxing matches. He has never been ko'ed.

Tko'ed 3 times. The kick Pettis hit him with would have chopped down a tree. The Dos Anjos and Masvidal tko's were legit too. No complaints here. But all in all, Cowboy is durable as fuck.

I think he wrecks this kid.

Right, it took serious combos to finish Cowboy.

I honestly thought Lawler would KO him, but looks like Cowboy took shit seriusly and didn't

fold against pressure and put up a great fight.

He might have what it takes to make a run at 170 title.

As for Till, i am thinking Sub Rd2 by Cowboy.

The more I see of Till the more I want him to get badly out classed and knocked out.

I honestly thought Lawler would KO him, but looks like Cowboy took shit seriusly and didn't

fold against pressure and put up a great fight.

In this fight, Lawler was really unable to apply much pressure. Besides some outbursts (that might've provided him a judges' nod) - nothing.

In this fight, Lawler was really unable to apply much pressure. Besides some outbursts (that might've provided him a judges' nod) - nothing.

That's kudos to Cowboy's stick and move and counterstriking.

Wait so u predicted his downfall since that fight, yep funny that he then won 3 more in a row all by finish

Motherfucker did you even read my post

I said if he can mix in takedowns or the fight ends up on the ground
He wins
I was waiting for a straight battle of strikes to watch him crumble, almost happened with brown, ended with Masvidal

Yeah...thats not a thing.

I dont like Till and he shouldn't beat cowboy but I've a feeling he might rise to the occasion, hope I'm wrong though.

Half the battle podcast and bookie beatdown refer to him as that
Not my work

Back